Social Rabbit Bugs & Problems

Hi everybody, i am writing this post to list some bugs and problems that i had in the past few month of Social Rabbit that i could not resolve/understand.

1. Social Rabbit Instagram Promotion function:

Actually Social Rabbit post more comments on the same photo but with a distance of a few weeks from the first comment to the last one. The problem is that users start to contact you asking why am i commenting so much on the same photo and this is a big problem because means that we are promoting to the same accounts again adn again without gaining new followers.

1 spamming on same photos 2.jpg

2. Social Rabbit Instagram Grabber function:

The instagram Grabber funtion is quite useful but at the same time could post on your feed some other products promotions or other people ads as well, but this i can understand that is not possible to solve because the algorithm could not recognize those kind of pictures. But the problem here is that the Instagram Grabber is posting more than once the same photos that could really make you loose followers because you are not posting nothing new and interesting, and anothe rproblem is that this function can not grab videos and it share only the first video frame.

3. Search Users and Add Users in Back-end:

So the cause of the first 2 big problems i listed above (1. Social Rabbit Instagram Promotion function & 2. Social Rabbit Instagram Grabber function) is actually the "Add Users" in our Social Rabbit Back-end, because all grabbing and promoting works on the list of users we have added to our "added users listing".
And why so ? Because the problem is that we can add the same users many times to our listing and we are not able to see which user we already added, so probably Social Rabbit promote or grab same photos of the user that we accidentally added several times.
Now i am not sure 100% that this is causing the problem because i don't understand why Social Rabbit keep commenting on the same photo instead of different photos from user that we added more than once, maybe when social rabbit get to the end of the "added users listing" it starts again on the same path.

added users.png

I am not able to check this for the moment so i would like that a developer or manager of Social Rabbit could help us and answer us.

There is many other problems and bugs, but i think those are the most important for the moment, i would like to update this post also when we solve a bug or problem.

Social rabbit version Version 2.1.6

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi everybody, i am writing this post to list some bugs and problems that i had in the past few month of Social Rabbit that i could not resolve/understand.

1. Social Rabbit Instagram Promotion function:

Actually Social Rabbit post more comments on the same photo but with a distance of a few weeks from the first comment to the last one. The problem is that users start to contact you asking why am i commenting so much on the same photo and this is a big problem because means that we are promoting to the same accounts again adn again without gaining new followers.

View attachment 4154

2. Social Rabbit Instagram Grabber function:

The instagram Grabber funtion is quite useful but at the same time could post on your feed some other products promotions or other people ads as well, but this i can understand that is not possible to solve because the algorithm could not recognize those kind of pictures. But the problem here is that the Instagram Grabber is posting more than once the same photos that could really make you loose followers because you are not posting nothing new and interesting, and anothe rproblem is that this function can not grab videos and it share only the first video frame.

3. Search Users and Add Users in Back-end:

So the cause of the first 2 big problems i listed above (1. Social Rabbit Instagram Promotion function & 2. Social Rabbit Instagram Grabber function) is actually the "Add Users" in our Social Rabbit Back-end, because all grabbing and promoting works on the list of users we have added to our "added users listing".
And why so ? Because the problem is that we can add the same users many times to our listing and we are not able to see which user we already added, so probably Social Rabbit promote or grab same photos of the user that we accidentally added several times.
Now i am not sure 100% that this is causing the problem because i don't understand why Social Rabbit keep commenting on the same photo instead of different photos from user that we added more than once, maybe when social rabbit get to the end of the "added users listing" it starts again on the same path.

View attachment 4155

I am not able to check this for the moment so i would like that a developer or manager of Social Rabbit could help us and answer us.

There is many other problems and bugs, but i think those are the most important for the moment, i would like to update this post also when we solve a bug or problem.

Hello, Aryan Shirani
We corrected Instagram Grabber, so the same users won't be added.

To solve the situation with comments to one and the same post, we need to know, what version of Social Rabbit Plugin is installed on your web site.

Core

I can't add users to the grabber function both for IG and facebook
It's been like this since Feb.

scr.png

anstoyanov

Is it possible the grabber to grab and post videos? Currently it posts only the 1st frame of the video and it looks bad in most of the cases and I have to go and delete each time the grabber grabs a video....

Dylan-

FaceBook doesn't have a grabber function anymore, right?
Also, the Instagram grabber does sometimes post the same content even though the user is not added twice.
It would be so nice if there was some kind of app which asks you whether a post should be posted or not.

Nadezhda

Staff member
FaceBook doesn't have a grabber function anymore, right?
Also, the Instagram grabber does sometimes post the same content even though the user is not added twice.
It would be so nice if there was some kind of app which asks you whether a post should be posted or not.
Right, Dylan. There is no such a function on Facebook anymore.
Will check Grabber on Instagram, thanks

Hello, i have same problem, social rabbit (grabber function) not working well. In admin panel (wordpress) show in the history, the text published, but in instagram is empty (text not appear). How i fix this? Thanks