Shipping Tracking Number & Mandrill | How to add it automatically?

Benoit

Hi Everyone,

Need your help regarding Shipping orders from WooCommerce using Alidropship Woo.

I am currently using Mandrill (with MailChimp transactional email Template). How can I have the shipping tracking code automatically added to the "shipping order" email?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ben

Attachments

• 1518960228717.png
    1518960228717.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 19

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Everyone,

Need your help regarding Shipping orders from WooCommerce using Alidropship Woo.

I am currently using Mandrill (with MailChimp transactional email Template). How can I have the shipping tracking code automatically added to the "shipping order" email?

Ben
Hello Ben , we insert tracking ID automatically in default WooCommerce template only.

nadeeem

Hi Everyone,

Ben
Did u manage to solve it anyway, plz let me know, I use another plugin to customize the email, dont know how to add that tracking code

Benoit

Hello Nadeem,

You can manage to add the tracking automatically with Woocommerce>Order and click on the order. Then click on "get tracking ID" or you can add the tracking ID manually.

It's easy.