Return AliExpress Tracking number to Woo?

Well if you think that I was rude that is exactly what i want it to be with you, you think you can come here trying to cover your frustration with making people think you are smart? seriously? successful people no have time for fight in this forums, so i'm glad you got offended. BTW try to manege you system with stores that sells more that 1000 items a day. so if you don't understand how this work and i don't expect you to understand. please just stay quiet you will be better that way.again Just my 2 cents worth.

Yaros

Staff member
Like to read you guys! The best thread so far:) I have got one complaint from my stuff and two ones from forum members. I tremble with excitement to ban someone on this forum for the first time but have no heart to do it! Please continue pushing me to make this historical step!

Like to read you guys! The best thread so far:) I have got one complaint from my stuff and two ones from forum members. I tremble with excitement to ban someone on this forum for the first time but have no heart to do it! Please continue pushing me to make this historical step!

Feel free to do it. You got my vote.

1) I censured my post so I don't use any bad word.
2) he call me drama queen Wich immediately make he's comment offensive to my person.
3) I fallow this forum in a daily basis and I been always respectful. But this user always attack other users with unrespectful comments. So I will no tolerate his offensive behavior and I will tell him to back off any time he responds my posts. Or try to be the smarty pants he believes he is.

So you do what you think you have to do.

Btw @Yaros the Update is working like a charm is a lot better that we where exacting the edit products options is amazing and the get tracking is working perfect! congratulations to the team!

Direct Webstore

Hahaha Now I'm sure we are in a Forum .

Yeah. Embarrassing isn't it? I mean, what was I saying? The guy said he processes "1000's of orders a day". Even with the MINIMUM amount ... 2000 orders per day and a processing time of (maybe) two minutes per order. Two minutes x 2000 = 4000 minutes/ 66 HOURS! The poor man! Trying to squeeze 66 hours of non stop order processing a day into 24 hours! ... no wonder he can't spend 5 seconds copy/pasting a Tracking Number into each email as he sends them off.

And here I was thinking he was being overly dramatic and exaggerating the situation. What was I thinking!!! ??? No wonder he had to "Stop his business" ... The poor guy. My humblest apologies go out to the poor overworked martyr. The man is an honest to God saint. He even congratulated the plugin staff after already impatiently complaining to them. What an absolute champion!

Again ... my deepest apologies to the man.

krontabs

Hi Victoria,

What I meant was, or perhaps I'm in need of someone pointing me in the right direction.

Once aliexpress sends you an email notification letting you know that a product has been shipped, is that when I would need to go into woocommerce and click on "Get Tracking Link"? If so, what happens at this point? Does the customer automatically get an email notifying them of the tracking url via email somehow? If so, where do I go to configure this?

Perhaps I'm not understanding how the auto shipment tracking / notification system works. As this is the one thing which is very repetitive as I would have to manually submit emails to the customer with the tracking link in the email.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

What I meant was, or perhaps I'm in need of someone pointing me in the right direction.

Once aliexpress sends you an email notification letting you know that a product has been shipped, is that when I would need to go into woocommerce and click on "Get Tracking Link"? If so, what happens at this point? Does the customer automatically get an email notifying them of the tracking url via email somehow? If so, where do I go to configure this?

Perhaps I'm not understanding how the auto shipment tracking / notification system works. As this is the one thing which is very repetitive as I would have to manually submit emails to the customer with the tracking link in the email.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks
Once your order has a Tracking ID, you can send an email notification to your customer. Please see a screenshot below, the order has and order number form AliExpress, but Tracking ID is not available yet. You can get it by clicking Get tracking button (which is placed below the Place order automatically button), or login from time to time your AliExpress account order section and Your WooCommerce order section to let cron do its job. Tracking ID will be attached to your order (if it is already available on AliExpress).
Read more about sending email notifications in WooCommerce: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/advanced-notifications/
upload_2017-8-10_12-27-27.png

Doit

h
Once your order has a Tracking ID, you can send an email notification to your customer. Please see a screenshot below, the order has and order number form AliExpress, but Tracking ID is not available yet. You can get it by clicking Get tracking button (which is placed below the Place order automatically button), or login from time to time your AliExpress account order section and Your WooCommerce order section to let cron do its job. Tracking ID will be attached to your order (if it is already available on AliExpress).
Read more about sending email notifications in WooCommerce: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/advanced-notifications/
View attachment 1087

Hello,
I am new to this woocommerce. Can you explain in detail the order work flow? . I am using woo version plugin. I summarize the work flow order based on what i understand.
Step1. Customer make an order.
Step2. Woocommece status is changed to "Processing" (if the payment is successful and authorized). what will be status if the payment is not authorized or unsuccessful?
Step3. Drop Shipper goes to aliexpress to make an order for the same item.
Step4. Drop Shipper wait for an email from Aliexpress with the order status of "shipped".
Step5. Drop Shipper clicks Get Tracking ID button then Tracking ID will appear in woocommerce.
Step6. Drop Shipper manually copy the tracking id details into the Woocommerce "Completed" email template. Then change the Order status from "Processing" to "Completed". This will auto send email to customer with the tracking id.
Step7. Will there be any change in status once the item is delivered? Any action required by customer or drop shipper when the item is delivered?

I search the forum everywhere but can't find the information on the full order work flow.
Appreciate if you can correct and explain the full work flow in steps.

swandana

me too need this tutorial. anyone please?
thx
h

Hello,
I am new to this woocommerce. Can you explain in detail the order work flow? . I am using woo version plugin. I summarize the work flow order based on what i understand.
Step1. Customer make an order.
Step2. Woocommece status is changed to "Processing" (if the payment is successful and authorized). what will be status if the payment is not authorized or unsuccessful?
Step3. Drop Shipper goes to aliexpress to make an order for the same item.
Step4. Drop Shipper wait for an email from Aliexpress with the order status of "shipped".
Step5. Drop Shipper clicks Get Tracking ID button then Tracking ID will appear in woocommerce.
Step6. Drop Shipper manually copy the tracking id details into the Woocommerce "Completed" email template. Then change the Order status from "Processing" to "Completed". This will auto send email to customer with the tracking id.
Step7. Will there be any change in status once the item is delivered? Any action required by customer or drop shipper when the item is delivered?

I search the forum everywhere but can't find the information on the full order work flow.
Appreciate if you can correct and explain the full work flow in steps.