Return AliExpress Tracking number to Woo?

Doit

Hello, Doit, if you read this thread you find answers on all your questions. If not, please let me know - I will guide you with pleasure.
Hi,
I can't find the answers in this thread. I want to know how the order process works from start till end. Can you help explain these in steps.
1. Gets New order from customer A
2. Change the status to processing. Send email to customer.
3. Goes to ali express, make a order.
4. Once ali express change the status to processed, change the woocommerse status to processed and send email to customers.
5. Wait for ali express change the status from processed to shipped.
6. Click get track Id in woocommerce.
7. Change the order status to shipped. Send email to customer.
8. Wait for ali express status to change to completed. Change the status to completed and send email to customer.

I want something like these in detail.
I don't know I got to change all these status manually or it happens automatically.

Jaceek

Hi,
I can't find the answers in this thread. I want to know how the order process works from start till end. Can you help explain these in steps.
4. Once ali express change the status to processed, change the woocommerse status to processed and send email to customers.
8. Wait for ali express status to change to completed. Change the status to completed and send email to customer.

I don't know I got to change all these status manually or it happens automatically.
ye Im interested in this too

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

Hello, you can read about WooCommerce statuses here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-orders/

When you received an order go to WooCommerce -> Orders and click order which you want to place at AliExpress -> click 'Place order automatically':

3bfb5435ffee.png

also please have a look at this article: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-do-i-fulfill-and-place-orders/

If you enable 'Order shipped notification' option in AliDropship settings -> General , order shipped notification will be sent automatically once all tracking ID's is collected.

d453cc273db6.png

To get tracking ID you need AliExpress Order number which is added to your order during auto-filling when you make a payment.
Click 'Get Tracking ID' button and if it is already available on AliExpress it will be placed at your order.

60abb23ea3fc.png

a689e64192ef.png

Doit

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Below is the list of available order status in alidropship plugin.

upload_2017-10-23_22-15-18.png

I am using woo version plugin, woocommerse available status is below, there is no shipped status. And there is no order shipped notification under Alidropship Woo-> Settings. please let me if there is workaround and how people using woo version plugin manage this?
upload_2017-10-23_22-16-54.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Below is the list of available order status in alidropship plugin.

View attachment 1600

I am using woo version plugin, woocommerse available status is below, there is no shipped status. And there is no order shipped notification under Alidropship Woo-> Settings. please let me if there is workaround and how people using woo version plugin manage this?
View attachment 1601
Yes, this is the point , these 2 plugins have differencies. That's why I gave you a link to official docs of WooCommerce for statuses. I suppose you can find all description there.

Doit

Hi Victoria,

I click Get Tracking button and expected to see the tracking ID appear in the below screen, but it does n't show. Ali express already shipped my order.
Any issue with this feature?
upload_2017-10-26_1-43-8.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

I click Get Tracking button and expected to see the tracking ID appear in the below screen, but it does n't show. Ali express already shipped my order.
Any issue with this feature?
View attachment 1621
Your Order doesn't have AliExpress order #, that's why you are not able to get Tracking IDs.
You need to click 'Edit order and tracking ID' -> insert AliExpress order # -> click 'Get Tracking ID'

Doit

Ok. I will try that. One last question. Can you send me email template for shipped status notification that alidropship plugin sends automatically. I will use that to send manually.

Doit

Hi,
In the woocommerse standard order complete email, it never say anything about order has been shipped and tracking details. It only says order is complete. Your shipped email notification, I thought it suppose to say order has been shipped with tracking details. So it should be two different template. Can you provide email template or sample email with masked details which is triggered when you change the order status to shipped
Thanks

robert syputa

h

Hello,
I am new to this woocommerce. Can you explain in detail the order work flow? . I am using woo version plugin. I summarize the work flow order based on what i understand.
Step1. Customer make an order.
Step2. Woocommece status is changed to "Processing" (if the payment is successful and authorized). what will be status if the payment is not authorized or unsuccessful?
Step3. Drop Shipper goes to aliexpress to make an order for the same item.
Step4. Drop Shipper wait for an email from Aliexpress with the order status of "shipped".
Step5. Drop Shipper clicks Get Tracking ID button then Tracking ID will appear in woocommerce.
Step6. Drop Shipper manually copy the tracking id details into the Woocommerce "Completed" email template. Then change the Order status from "Processing" to "Completed". This will auto send email to customer with the tracking id.
Step7. Will there be any change in status once the item is delivered? Any action required by customer or drop shipper when the item is delivered?

I search the forum everywhere but can't find the information on the full order work flow.
Appreciate if you can correct and explain the full work flow in steps.

Alidropship has done about 90% of the work to code this solution - which in the programming and product engineering world means 'There is 90% left to complete this project'. However, in this case it looks like the 90% left to make Alidropship customers happy is only about 10% of the work.

Once the dropship script does and API pull from Aliexpress.com and puts the tracking ID along with other details into the Wordpress/woocommerce plugin section of the database, it becomes a relatively simple matter to modify the email template to pull in that data from the database for the customer ID number.

Excellence means to think from the perspective of how much work each customer has to do, ie. mutliply the task that can be automated or simplified with a bit more code by what you hope will be many thousands of customers/shop owners who must repeat this for what they hope will be thousands of their customers. A five minute task can grow into MAN YEARS of work for Alidropship customers.

tekraid

need some help, how quickly does ORDER ID and tracking gets moved into the ORDER Section of woocomerce? I am showing blank for these two fields, and I've placed orders automatically.

JorgeL

Hi there,

I have the same question that #Doit.

Hi,
In the woocommerse standard order complete email, it never say anything about order has been shipped and tracking details. It only says order is complete. Your shipped email notification, I thought it suppose to say order has been shipped with tracking details. So it should be two different template. Can you provide email template or sample email with masked details which is triggered when you change the order status to shipped
Thanks

Can you provide the recommended code to create this email template for the woo version?

This is something that you should provide by default.

I don't care to research by myself about how to achieve t but it will handy to have this kind of codes ready to go in case any other customer needs it or a guide of how to do it.

Could you provide this, please?