removing paypal and western union image

mushrukh

Hi @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova is there a method to remove the image of paypal and western union from the theme page at footer as I am applying for 2checkout payment gateway and at the time of review they might see my store and disapprove the application.
Please if its possible to remove this image from the theme as sometime in mobile this overlap few products too.
I am using davinci theme.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova is there a method to remove the image of paypal and western union from the theme page at footer as I am applying for 2checkout payment gateway and at the time of review they might see my store and disapprove the application.
Please if its possible to remove this image from the theme as sometime in mobile this overlap few products too.
I am using davinci theme.
Please go to Customization -> Footer - you can replace default images by yours.

NickWhittle

Maybe it's possible now. However, enough time has passed. Now Western Union is constantly updating its security to make money transfers more reliable. Perhaps because of this, some elements in the applications were made non-custom, so that customers did not randomly do something themselves, which would allow fraudsters to easily hack the account. It turns out that there is a whole system of scammers for hacking accounts in Western Union and cashing out money, you can find it here https://cvvshop.to/how-to-cashout-western-union-hacked-account/. This review is intended to warn everyone who uses the services of Western Union and to exclude an attempt to steal your money.

Last edited: