RECENT SALES POP-UP

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Get robust conversions and maximize profit with the killer social proof app –‘Recent Sales Pop-Up’.

5588c49df9e0.jpg

Social proof mechanisms are becoming drastically popular, it’s in your best interest to benefit from one of them – pop-up notifications about recent sales. Nobody wants to feel missing out, nor do your customers. So, encourage visitors to purchase products other people bought at your webstore and keep them engaged. The add-on will help you increase trust factor, provide purchase ideas and drive robust conversion to your website.

Benefits:
  • Boost your product discoverability
  • Add more credibility to your webstore
  • Make your website look busy and trustworthy
  • Create positive buying environment and customer appeal
Features:
  • Choose any country, city and customer’s name to be shown in notifications
  • Pick all or some specific items you want to be shown in recent sales pop-up notifications
  • Randomize display time for a more true-to-life experience
  • One-click installation
  • Highly customizable: tailor color, font, placement and timing to your needs
  • Easy-to-use interface
  • Mobile-friendly
  • Compatible with WooCommerce

US $29.00
*one time payment
edc92ba8e825.jpg

6c01d984cd55.jpg

caad247c6a74.jpg

US $29.00
*one time payment

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeph

i really love this plugin.. and all the rest of alidropship customers out there.. we would all buy this plugin for sure if it is for one time payment... please please please make it for one time pay...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i really love this plugin.. and all the rest of alidropship customers out there.. we would all buy this plugin for sure if it is for one time payment... please please please make it for one time pay...
We appreciate your feedback!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Countdown timer at $9 and this one at $14.. This is becoming ridiculously expensive..
This is the average price for apps created for such purposes. The add-ons have plenty of features, which determine their price.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We have reconsidered our pricing policy: subscription fee was replaced with one-time payment. For only $29 you will get a lifetime Recent Sales Pop-Up license key and our full support. Have a great day!

choy8433h

We have reconsidered our pricing policy: subscription fee was replaced with one-time payment. For only $29 you will get a lifetime Recent Sales Pop-Up license key and our full support. Have a great day!

Hi Ekaterina Sayapina,

how about the countdown timer ? maybe i can suggest to have a good price or bundle countdown timer and recent sales pop-up ?
please consider.

thanks.

Do u have any discount coupon that we can redeem it? As a plugin user, hope we can enjoy up to 50% discount for this add on. I will get one

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Do u have any discount coupon that we can redeem it? As a plugin user, hope we can enjoy up to 50% discount for this add on. I will get one
There are no discount coupons available at this point.

Yaros

Staff member
OMG I just realized Socialrabbit plugin enlisted with onetimepayment....

can I switch to one time payment? for how many site this social rabbit OTP covers up?
Yes you can, contact Skype: socialrabbitplugin. It supports one domain.

elfrost

Yes you can, contact Skype: socialrabbitplugin. It supports one domain.
you mean monthly = 5 domains and per year its one domain?
because im thinking to switch per year instead but I have actually 3 site so ..