products going into draft when in stock

Cloud-Miner

Lucky for you, only 200 products while mine is 1328 in draft folder, more than the number published. God knows how many of the 1328 products are actually available in AliExpress. It is too much to check one by one.
View attachment 12802
I have asked a clarification from the support team if products in draft folder is available in AliExpress again will be published automatically. I never saw a word about it, as if the post is invisible. When the support team don't response that mean they don't understand the problem and they are not capable of resolving it.

Damn, we are in trouble. Does resetting the product work? Automation has gone out of the window it seems.

Cloud-Miner

@Mar Good news, apparently! Resetting (updating) the product does work. But then you will have to update the prices once again. Which doesn't take much time even if you have multiple variations. But updating hundreds of products (or a thousand plus in your case) can be very frustrating and a royal big pain.

Also, I am not sure if this problem will arise once again. If it doesn't then this one's a good workaround, if it does then we are back to square one. :(

Mar

@Mar Good news, apparently! Resetting (updating) the product does work. But then you will have to update the prices once again. Which doesn't take much time even if you have multiple variations. But updating hundreds of products (or a thousand plus in your case) can be very frustrating and a royal big pain.

Also, I am not sure if this problem will arise once again. If it doesn't then this one's a good workaround, if it does then we are back to square one. :(
If the products are out of stock in the front end, there is no other way but reset. But products in the draft folder, if available in AliExpress, you only need to publish again. Reseting would create a lot of work. But if you have thousands of products in draft folder, that is really a pain.