Product Bundle add-on (BETA)

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We've just developed our new product - Product Bundle add-on! (yet available for Woo only)

Multiply your monthly profit with Product Bundle! Add an unlimited number of customizable and easy-to-shop bundles in just a few clicks.

pbb2-png.9784

pbb3-png.9785

pbb13-png.9787

pbb14-png.9788

pbb15-png.9789

If you are interested in it, please send me a PM and I will give you the add-on and license key for free.

To learn more about how this add-on works and how to setup it, please check these instructions.

aminech

Im facing an issue, the plugin is not functioning properly because my plugins folder name is renamed and not called "plugins".
It better to make it follows wordpress coding standards so it works no matter what "plugins" folder name is.

Capture.jpg

Mar

Very good add-on. But it would be hard to find these products for example from one seller, so it cannot be shipped together. But this will be tempting to the visitors.

1565414879220.png

Direct Webstore

Very good add-on. But it would be hard to find these products for example from one seller,
Right. But we face that problem with any upsell, cross-sell plugin + Aliexpress. I know most people have a statement on their shipping info page about items being sent from different warehouses and different packages ... but perhaps a short note (small print) regarding it could be placed at the bottom of the bundle box ... for example ...

1565414879220.png

Last edited:

Mar

Right. But we face that problem with any upsell, cross-sell plugin + Aliexpress. I know most people have a statement on their shipping info page about items being sent from different warehouses and different packages ... but perhaps a short note (small print) regarding it could be placed at the bottom of the bundle box ... for example ...

View attachment 9834
Agree.

Dylan-

I am using it now with Woo Davinci 2.0 theme but it doesn't seem to show at the right place. Can we adjust the location?

1.png

Last edited:

aminech

Whose weird idea was that? I could sort of understand if it was the Admin folder. Nevermind. We better not clog up the thread with explanations ... lol

?

its not weird idea at all, its for security purpose, most wordpress websites hacks are due to plugins or themes security issues.
BOGO refers to buy one get one free

aminech

Who will pay the cost of the free?
What do you mean?? Buyer of course will pay, it's a common marketing practice, the cost of the 2nd item is already included in the total price. It's mostly used for low value items