Problems when checking out

jeighseauxn

Hello,

I'm needing some help with my checkout page.

So when you add items to the cart and fill out the shipping information and click "proceed to checkout" the page refreshes and clears all the boxes, and I get a error message that say's "Setting payment not found or type undefined". I've tried updating my API's with stripe multiple times, made sure that there are no spaces within the API keys, i've deactivated all my woocommerce plugins. Any help would be appreciated and I'm trying to launch my store as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I'm needing some help with my checkout page.

So when you add items to the cart and fill out the shipping information and click "proceed to checkout" the page refreshes and clears all the boxes, and I get a error message that say's "Setting payment not found or type undefined". I've tried updating my API's with stripe multiple times, made sure that there are no spaces within the API keys, i've deactivated all my woocommerce plugins. Any help would be appreciated and I'm trying to launch my store as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Hello,

Please PM your WordPress admin access details to me, we'll try to figure this out.

Milos

I've noticed that STRIPE empties all fields if the CC number is wrong. So I explicitly alerted my customers to double-check entered cc #.

Hope this helps.

jeighseauxn

I've noticed that STRIPE empties all fields if the CC number is wrong. So I explicitly alerted my customers to double-check entered cc #.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the message, Milos! I'll definitely keep that in mind and make a note for customers.

I partially found the problem. It looks like I was attempting to enter the information on an unsecured page (I wasn't using http:// in the url when testing). Now the testing payment goes through but the page title after the payment goes through shows "page not found". Everything else on the page looks great, I've included screen shots.

Where do I go to update the title for this page?

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 9.48.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 9.48.37 AM.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 9.48.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 9.48.25 AM.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 12

jeighseauxn

Please make sure you have a SSL sertificate.
Hi Victoria :)
I do have a certificate which is strange why it's acting this way. I'm not sure whats going on. I tested today without entering http:// and it works but still gives a warning saying, "automatic credit card filling is disabled because this form does not use a secure connection". I'm contacting my host to see if they can assist me with the problem.

Do you have any idea why the title of the confirmation page reads, "page not found"?

Thanks in advance!

jeighseauxn

I tried it with a different browser and when I press proceed to pay it brings me to an error 404 page without the "thank you for your order" page showing up.

The initial browser I was using was chrome (get page not found title)
and the other browser I tried today was safari (get the page not found title and 404 error page)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 12.38.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 12.38.40 PM.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I tried it with a different browser and when I press proceed to pay it brings me to an error 404 page without the "thank you for your order" page showing up.

The initial browser I was using was chrome (get page not found title)
and the other browser I tried today was safari (get the page not found title and 404 error page)
Please email us with a link of this thread your domain name and WP login and password - we will check it out: support@alidropship.com

jeighseauxn

Please email us with a link of this thread your domain name and WP login and password - we will check it out: support@alidropship.com

Hi Victoria,

I have been in contact with Irene for this entire week at support@alidropship.com but I haven't heard from her within the last day or so. They are aware of the problems I'm having. I'm hoping to have this resolved soon as I'm losing money without having my store open.

Kind Regards,
-Jason

Milos

Thanks for the message, Milos! I'll definitely keep that in mind and make a note for customers.

I partially found the problem. It looks like I was attempting to enter the information on an unsecured page (I wasn't using http:// in the url when testing). Now the testing payment goes through but the page title after the payment goes through shows "page not found". Everything else on the page looks great, I've included screen shots.

Where do I go to update the title for this page?

Any suggestions?

Have no idea where tihs PAGE NOT FOUND is coming from. Check if you specified THANK YOU page in site template (Customization)

STRIPE requires https otherwise won't work.

hope this helps.

Milos

Hi Victoria :)
I do have a certificate which is strange why it's acting this way. I'm not sure whats going on. I tested today without entering http:// and it works but still gives a warning saying, "automatic credit card filling is disabled because this form does not use a secure connection". I'm contacting my host to see if they can assist me with the problem.

Do you have any idea why the title of the confirmation page reads, "page not found"?

Thanks in advance!

You purchased SSL certificate from your host or using free SSL ? Check in your cPanel if certificate is well installed.