Problem with Contact form

Bekir Lubic

Hello to all,
My name is Bekir, and I'm new here on forum ...
A few days ago I bought this plugin, and at this moment, I am working on my site ...
For now, everithing is OK, except contact form ...
I have made mailgun accont, and customized all parameters, but my contact form doesn´t work ...
I can send email from one to another mail, but when someone tries with a contact form it is imposible ...

Bekir Lubic

Doesn't matter... i figured out after 6 hrs...
If anyone had problem like this, I will help You.
Best regards..

Bekir Lubic

May i know how do you rectify the problem? I faced the same issue.
Is it possible without third party mailing service such as Mailgun?
Hello, Tan...
Have you fix problem?
If you are not I will try to help you...

First check can you find solution here:
https://alidropship.com/codex/email-notifications-setup/

If that is everithing OK, and you have already create account on one of these mail services..
Check your settings: AliDropship->Settings->Notifications
In attach is picture, and you can see how to menage settings... :)

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 23

Tan Eng Keong

Hi Berkir,

Thanks for replying.
I am using SMTP instead of other mailing service. I did receive notification when I test by filling in the Contact Us form.
I am assuming that I should receive mail from the user (person who fill in the Contact Us form) in my website email (example: support@mydomain.com), and I can directly reply to them. I noticed that notification email is sent out by my own website email to my another email I set, instead of sending by the user.
Is this the normal way on how it works?

Bekir Lubic

I am sorry, but I don´t know anything about SMTP service... :/
I don´t want to speculate... :/ I am sorry.... :(

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Berkir,

Thanks for replying.
I am using SMTP instead of other mailing service. I did receive notification when I test by filling in the Contact Us form.
I am assuming that I should receive mail from the user (person who fill in the Contact Us form) in my website email (example: support@mydomain.com), and I can directly reply to them. I noticed that notification email is sent out by my own website email to my another email I set, instead of sending by the user.
Is this the normal way on how it works?
Yes, this is how it works

Helen Cheng

Hi, my Mailgun email was set. I did a test on Contact Us page and the notification came to my personal email. My question is, how and where do I reply?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, my Mailgun email was set. I did a test on Contact Us page and the notification came to my personal email. My question is, how and where do I reply?

Hello, you can reply via your website email if you created it, to the customer's email. Also you can change settings in AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications -> Contact us.

Notifications ‹ yourelectroguru — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-23 12.43.43.png