Problem with Contact form

Hello to all,
My name is Bekir, and I'm new here on forum ...
A few days ago I bought this plugin, and at this moment, I am working on my site ...
For now, everithing is OK, except contact form ...
I have made mailgun accont, and customized all parameters, but my contact form doesn´t work ...
I can send email from one to another mail, but when someone tries with a contact form it is imposible ...

May i know how do you rectify the problem? I faced the same issue.
Is it possible without third party mailing service such as Mailgun?
Hello, Tan...
Have you fix problem?
If you are not I will try to help you...

First check can you find solution here:
https://alidropship.com/codex/email-notifications-setup/

If that is everithing OK, and you have already create account on one of these mail services..
Check your settings: AliDropship->Settings->Notifications
In attach is picture, and you can see how to menage settings... :)

Attachments

Hi Berkir,

Thanks for replying.
I am using SMTP instead of other mailing service. I did receive notification when I test by filling in the Contact Us form.
I am assuming that I should receive mail from the user (person who fill in the Contact Us form) in my website email (example: support@mydomain.com), and I can directly reply to them. I noticed that notification email is sent out by my own website email to my another email I set, instead of sending by the user.
Is this the normal way on how it works?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Berkir,

Thanks for replying.
I am using SMTP instead of other mailing service. I did receive notification when I test by filling in the Contact Us form.
I am assuming that I should receive mail from the user (person who fill in the Contact Us form) in my website email (example: support@mydomain.com), and I can directly reply to them. I noticed that notification email is sent out by my own website email to my another email I set, instead of sending by the user.
Is this the normal way on how it works?
Yes, this is how it works

Hello, you can reply via your website email if you created it, to the customer's email. Also you can change settings in AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications -> Contact us.

View attachment 2546
Thanks for the reply. But I still don't know where to find my website mailbox to reply.

Oh I meddled around and went into my cpanel, found my webmail :)

Last edited: