Pricing Issue with Pricing Margin

Helgs

Hello,

I'm having a lot of issues with my pricing margin and "rounding" in cents. So I have the pricing margin set up exactly like alidropship blog post.

$0-$2 = $7.95
$2-$5 = $9.95
$5-$30 x 2
etc...
Rounding in cents = 95

However, I'm running into an issue where my item on aliexpress cost $4.98 so in retrospect it should be $9.95 but its showing up on my product page as $11.95

When I sent in a support, they said that because I have it at $7.95 it would round up. Make sense. So they suggested that I turn it off in order for my $7.95 and $9.95 to work. My issue is, for items that are X 2 or X 1.5, it may not end in .95 and if I keep the rounding activated, all my pricing on my product page would be wrong for the lower price item and the higher price item would be correct. Apparently, there is no other way around it unless i turn it off or change the smaller cost ones to a multiple instead of =.

Anyone else run into this issue? Feel like this is a pretty big flaw. I use Oberlo in Shopify and I never ran into this problem and now I have to go back to each and every product that I have already created to check to see what the price is showing etc...

Seems like this plugin has caused me more issue than it has really helped me.

Would love to see what other shop owner perspective is on this issue.

Thanks

Helgs

I'm at another standstill with Alidropship.

I put the ending currency in 0.95 and when a customer adds two products the pricing ROUNDS to 0.95 as well. For example, one item is $16.95 and the customer buys two which should equal to $33.90 but then it rounds right to $33.95.

I only want the 0.95 to round for the product itself.. not for the cart, not for the shipping... yet i cant get it to work properly. If a customer was to buy 5 of that item it should come up to $84.75 but now its showing $84.95 and its a discrepancy.

Has anyone else notice this? Would love to help with this @Yaros

Helgs

Hi, do you use Woo version or an original one?
Hi Yaros, I use woocommerce plugin.
I had this issue and submitted a support email and I was told to disable it which doesnt make sense as to why the function is available in the first place if it doesnt work properly.

I'm following your pricing margin in your blog post where the 0-2 is $6.95 and 2-5 dollars are $9.95 and instead of putting 9.95 i put $9.00 so that the 0.95 can be added to the end of the product. That works but then the pricing calculation in cart just rounds as well plus it changes all my flat rate charges too. If my flat rate is $4.50 it would round to $4.95 then my cart total would round to the nearest 0.95

Very huge discrepancies which really sucks right now because I have to go into each and every single product to MANUALLY change the price since i dont want my pricing on my product to show up with weird numbers like $16.14, $15.34"

Sorry for the rambling..and I appreciate you responding!

JaniceB

Yes, right, fixed this issue, will be fine in next update.

Issue is still not quite fixed. I'm having similar issues to the rounding up to the cents of .95. Like I have a product i set at $29 and it shows fine as $29.95. But when I added to the cart it shows automatically as $29 and not $29.95. Check with all the other products.. all the same problem. So i'm losing the 0.95 which can be a loss if I have many sales at a time and it can add up.

Im using Ali woo plugin btw. Can you please help?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Issue is still not quite fixed. I'm having similar issues to the rounding up to the cents of .95. Like I have a product i set at $29 and it shows fine as $29.95. But when I added to the cart it shows automatically as $29 and not $29.95. Check with all the other products.. all the same problem. So i'm losing the 0.95 which can be a loss if I have many sales at a time and it can add up.

Im using Ali woo plugin btw. Can you please help?
I checked from our side it is ok. Please PM me your domain name and WP login and password - I will have a look.

Helgs

Doesnt seem like it has been updated yet. I have a product that is showing $7.95 on the product page but when added to cart its showing $6.95