plugin up sell or boost sales popup

wahmmo

bump for the upsell features to be added. also, when will the countdown timer, recent sales and abandoned cart beta plugins be made available? these will be FREELY made available right? or are there additional fees for these plugins @Yaros?

Yaros

Staff member
bump for the upsell features to be added. also, when will the countdown timer, recent sales and abandoned cart beta plugins be made available? these will be FREELY made available right? or are there additional fees for these plugins @Yaros?
Upsell will be the next add-on we are going to test. Timer and Popup will be available soon. We have not decided on pricing yet, but they will NOT FREE.

The Dropper

Hi @Yaros , I think the Cross sell products will be more good if they're shown in the checkout page with an add to cart button! as they are usually complimentary products e.g : someone buy a laptop would love to get a headphone, usb ..etc, I think this is what all the plugin users are waiting, and thinking it's the up-sell feature, a lot of peoples misunderstood the two terms : cross sell & up-sell. Hope you add that feature very soon.
Cheers.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros , I think the Cross sell products will be more good if they're shown in the checkout page with an add to cart button! as they are usually complimentary products e.g : someone buy a laptop would love to get a headphone, usb ..etc, I think this is what all the plugin users are waiting, and thinking it's the up-sell feature, a lot of peoples misunderstood the two terms : cross sell & up-sell. Hope you add that feature very soon.
Cheers.
You are absolutely right. Cross-sell is a more right name for the upcoming add-on. People just used to call such tools as upsell.

Willy

Don't know how to do it. Icegram is only popup plugin working on alidropship that i tried.
@Peacee , came to share your exp with Caroline

wahmmo

bump again for the upsell features in time for black friday, cyber monday, christmas holiday sales, this is really needed!

neeraj89

bump again for the upsell features in time for black friday, cyber monday, christmas holiday sales, this is really needed!
me too. eagerly waiting. Dont know when the wait will over. Although we are already late, as q4 going on. :(