plugin up sell or boost sales popup

merten

What is the progress with any upsell features? Are there any new features like this in the next update ?

(upsell in cart/checkout page)

sweetdud

dude, i just asked this

There is a lot of us waiting for this update. It's been a good few months and the only reply we have been getting is "next update we implement" - If they know a lot of us are waiting for this update, maybe they will provide an exact date.

alexallied

Everything that is mentioned 'next week' or 'next release' seems to be taking forever.
Facebook login feature was also mentioned next week from months ago...

Yaros

Staff member
Everything that is mentioned 'next week' or 'next release' seems to be taking forever.
Facebook login feature was also mentioned next week from months ago...
You are right, it is a bad idea to give ETA. These features will be available once we integrate them.
Facebook login option is added and under testing now - will be available once all tests are done.

alexallied

You are right, it is a bad idea to give ETA. These features will be available once we integrate them.
Facebook login option is added and under testing now - will be available once all tests are done.

Thank you Yaros for the clarification! We appreciate your hard work in getting all our requests done, it's really hard work.

Emilson2017

All things we implement are already available on Woo or Shopify:) but they cost much.

What other elements are you looking for?

Could you also show me some samples of successful dropshipping stores that have the most of necessary conversion elements?
Hi, for example it would be nice if you can select in import settings, thats the reviews are importet also, together with the product. If i try to import it later it starts for the whole products again , thats not funny by 5000 products ;) Thanks

Peacee

So till now, the features...are they available now?
I really want to be able to add popup on my site and all the popup plugins don't work for Alidropship original plugin. Can anyone help with any recommendations?