plugin up sell or boost sales popup

caroline

hi everyone i am looking for a pop up upsell plugin that is compatable with alidropship a lot i have seen are woocomerce which is not compatable with alidropship? any recomendations?

candresg76

@Yaros

Great to know, I will be really looking forward to this particular update on the next release of the plugin, I think is highly needed!

waterlion

I like the effort to implement things already available in shopify.

I also feel there are a lot of conversion elements that are missing in the site.

Yaros

Staff member
I like the effort to implement things already available in shopify.

I also feel there are a lot of conversion elements that are missing in the site.

All things we implement are already available on Woo or Shopify:) but they cost much.

What other elements are you looking for?

Could you also show me some samples of successful dropshipping stores that have the most of necessary conversion elements?

waterlion

All things we implement are already available on Woo or Shopify:) but they cost much.

What other elements are you looking for?

Could you also show me some samples of successful dropshipping stores that have the most of necessary conversion elements?

https://www.simplipleasure.com/cart

1. Proceed to secure checkout, should not have a header and footer with clickable links. This is in all shopify stores, and even in Aliexpress now too.

upload_2016-12-21_11-56-5.png
Email should be captured immediately, so you can start sending abandoned cart emails, without requiring all user information.

3. Conversion elements
upload_2016-12-21_11-57-49.png

candresg76

1. Proceed to secure checkout, should not have a header and footer with clickable links. This is in all shopify stores, and even in Aliexpress now too.

View attachment 185
Email should be captured immediately, so you can start sending abandoned cart emails, without requiring all user information.

3. Conversion elements
View attachment 186

Thanks for the post, very interesting conversion elements. In my personal experience, I moved from Shopify to Alidropship and the amount of captured abandoned carts in shopify was just insane! I rarely get abandoned carts since I moved to Alidropship so this is something to really take care of: First thing to capture on checkout must be the customer email (if possible, highlight this option on top). Also, I had a 10% conversion rate from those abandoned carts on Shopify, meaning that out of each 100 abandoned carts, I would get 10 orders, sometimes even more.

I really think the timer would be a great improvement and the bigger "ADD TO CART" button with the option to change colors is a mandatory addition for future updates too.

Yaros

Staff member

View attachment 185

3. Conversion elements
View attachment 186
Have tried Shopify checkout style, got 2.5 decrease in conversions, will never use again.

3. Considering such elements. Probably we will not use all of them on our stores of course, but we will try to integrate them asap to give our customers such possibilities. And fortunately, with WooCommerce version you will be able to use all these features and more.

candresg76

Have tried Shopify checkout style, got 2.5 decrease in conversions, will never use again.

3. Considering such elements. Probably we will not use all of them on our stores of course, but we will try to integrate them asap to give our customers such possibilities. And fortunately, with WooCommerce version you will be able to use all these features and more.

Interesting fact to know about Shopify's checkout conversions... The only thing I would replicate from their checkout is the ability to capture the customers email at first, I think we are missing the chance of getting many abandoned carts as I expressed above.

It would be really great if you could add some of the elements shown by waterlion, I think the bigger "BUY NOW" button (with color change option) and the counter would be great additions. Also, the social proof notifications seem to work pretty well nowadays.

And yeah, the woocommerce plugin will be able to use all those "extras" but of course you will need to pay for them.

Yaros

Staff member
Interesting fact to know about Shopify's checkout conversions... The only thing I would replicate from their checkout is the ability to capture the customers email at first, I think we are missing the chance of getting many abandoned carts as I expressed above.

It would be really great if you could add some of the elements shown by waterlion, I think the bigger "BUY NOW" button (with color change option) and the counter would be great additions. Also, the social proof notifications seem to work pretty well nowadays.

And yeah, the woocommerce plugin will be able to use all those "extras" but of course you will need to pay for them.
Thank you for the recommendations. These ideas definitely deserve a try. Bigger "BUY NOW" button with a colour change option may seem pointless, but I know how such a small change can really improve (or decrease) your conversion rate! As for a counter and a social proof feature, let me finish with upsell option and I will spring into actions.

btw, one of our clients has already integrated (coded himself) a social proof feature that works perfect with AliDropship plugin:)

DlHIyzW.png

6hpFPHK.png

2e94be29-58c1-44ce-860d-c81b76dbc52f

candresg76

Thank you for the recommendations. These ideas definitely deserve a try. Bigger "BUY NOW" button with a colour change option may seem pointless, but I know how such a small change can really improve (or decrease) your conversion rate! As for a counter and a social proof feature, let me finish with upsell option and I will spring into actions.

btw, one of our clients has already integrated (coded himself) a social proof feature that works perfect with AliDropship plugin:)

DlHIyzW.png

6hpFPHK.png

2e94be29-58c1-44ce-860d-c81b76dbc52f

Thanks Yaros, I'm very glad to hear you will integrate some of these features into a future plugin update.

And yeah, I saw that an user already implemented the social proof notifications feature, I contacted him to see if I could give it a try, let's see...

candresg76

Hey @Yaros , first of all, happy new year man! I wanted to stop by to ask about when these upgrades/features will be included on Alidropship? Do you guys have a ETA for this? I'd appreciate any info you can provide, thank you!