Paypal Payments on HOLD...why?

camsom

Hello friends,
I tried couple of test payments (on PAYPAL) on my website before opening it to public. All the payments are on HOLD in Paypal. Do you know the reason? Which payment gateway would you recommend ?
Regards
Som

chris37

Hello friends,
I tried couple of test payments (on PAYPAL) on my website before opening it to public. All the payments are on HOLD in Paypal. Do you know the reason? Which payment gateway would you recommend ?
Regards
Som
PayPal is one of the best..
PayPal can keep your money for 21day , this is happen for 2 reason

1) Your account is new and paypal try to confirm your trustworthiness in the platforms

2) Your are account start to receiving more money then usual, so paypal must to comfirm again your trustworthiness that you delivery the product.

You can cut down this time providing to paypal the tracking number of the order.

P.S this is common practice for paypal ,nothing to worry about it.. The money are still your.. But you don't gonna have access to those for 21 day.

bryanchong

Hello friends,
Regards
Som
stripe... it available in many nations