Paypal business account here, accepts only if the client has already a paypal account

liakovich

Hello i ve read many answers in the forum regarding the matter but i have no clear picture about the matter of Paypal business account.
I have a paypal business account,i can accept paypal payments when clients buy products but only if they have a paypal account.
Why they cant buy using credit card through Paypal without an account? I ve seen a solution where you activate a feature through paypal account settings of accepting credit card payments with paypal account optional. I ve already proceed to make the changes but the issue still remains. Paypal account obligatory when selecting credit card payments. Is this from the alidropship plugin side issue.????
Should I contact paypal for further help?
Please I will need a clear answer on this because having the option of paying only with paypal account is just very difficult for me.
Everybody knows the struggle...

PS. I tried 2checkout but they were asking too much of paperwork which i have provided and werent enough so 2checkout is a NONO.

Mar

Hello i ve read many answers in the forum regarding the matter but i have no clear picture about the matter of Paypal business account.
I have a paypal business account,i can accept paypal payments when clients buy products but only if they have a paypal account.
Why they cant buy using credit card through Paypal without an account? I ve seen a solution where you activate a feature through paypal account settings of accepting credit card payments with paypal account optional. I ve already proceed to make the changes but the issue still remains. Paypal account obligatory when selecting credit card payments. Is this from the alidropship plugin side issue.????
Should I contact paypal for further help?
Please I will need a clear answer on this because having the option of paying only with paypal account is just very difficult for me.
Everybody knows the struggle...

PS. I tried 2checkout but they were asking too much of paperwork which i have provided and werent enough so 2checkout is a NONO.
Normally, Paypal accept credit card payments even if a buyer don't have a Paypal account. The Paypal window have an option to login to your Paypal account or enter your credit card, that is if you don't have a Paypal account or if you don't want to pay with your Paypal account. If your Paypal window is not like the screenshot below, you should get in touch with Paypal.

Attachments

• Paypal2.jpg
    Paypal2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 36

liakovich

Hello and thank you for your reply. So you re telling me that if the Paypal window is like the screenshot im good to go??? Are you using paypal for credit cards though??Is it working? Because that s the way paypal window appears in my checkout but still if you enter your credit card info it obliges you to create a paypal account.

Does anyone uses paypal business to receive credit cards payments with success??
Do you use woocommerse or standalone alidropship plugin?

I have tried again and again with different credit cards to the window above but the Create paypal account is a standard.

Please does anyone from the alidropship team has an answer on this one.???The issue still remains.
Some help, please

Mar

Hello and thank you for your reply. So you re telling me that if the Paypal window is like the screenshot im good to go??? Are you using paypal for credit cards though??Is it working? Because that s the way paypal window appears in my checkout but still if you enter your credit card info it obliges you to create a paypal account.

Does anyone uses paypal business to receive credit cards payments with success??
Do you use woocommerse or standalone alidropship plugin?

I have tried again and again with different credit cards to the window above but the Create paypal account is a standard.

Please does anyone from the alidropship team has an answer on this one.???The issue still remains.
Some help, please
I have received credit card payments a number of times using Paypal, from buyers not having Paypal account in the past. I know that it work but I still tried it now to confirm before posting this reply. I tried it with my Payoneer prepaid Master card. The payment was not successful because the card don't have funds, that is why I used it for the test. The error is:
  • Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card.
The error don't mention about creating a Paypal account and it is asking for another card. The buyer just need to tick the radio button "No, I don’t want an account now." before he click Pay Now. If the error you see is different, it is not normal, you need to get in touch with Paypal or maybe AliDropship support.