[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

Yaros

Staff member
I have no problems with reviews and images, the only problem I'm seeing so far is I can't get the badge to show for love nor money, tried VPN as if in USA, clearing cookies but nope, not showing.
Could you pm your wp-admin access? I will check.

Yaros

Staff member
Thanks for the replies, I will try to deactivate the add on.

@Yaros is it possible to add a bulk import function?

And re-import as some products don't import correctly, for instance, reviews missing or product image missing.

Cheers!
Try just to remove this product and import again.

chris37

Dylan-

Hi Yaros,

Is it possible to add a ''view product on sellvia'' or add a field in Woocommerce which shows the price and shipping costs?

askahveci

Ok guys here's my latest reviews;

Ali Shipping - Doesn't work with SellVia; It took me nearly two days to integrate SellVia and Alidropshipping methods into the website. It's not definately for people who are not tech savvy. I did it with work arounds but from now on for my custom shipping option in Alishipping I will be able to only ship to the States. With other few visual work arounds I can now atleast accept two of them together. With a little work left on the customer side which is not really professional but I guess will work. Your best bet for the time being is creating a sepertae new store just for SellVia.

My Suppliers - Doesn't work with SellVia; Wouldn't work even if you manually add SellVia as a supplier for each product manually. There will be no info to pull.

SEO Image Optimizer - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Reviews Page - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Social Rabbit - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Countdown Timer - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Recent Sales Pop-Up - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Gift Box - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Product Labels - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Urgency - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Bulk Discounts - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Upsell - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Facebook Business - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Google Merchant - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Product Bundle - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Promo Banner - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.
Purchase Upsell - Works nicely no compatibility issues sor far.

Suggestions for @Yaros;

Integrating Alishipping and e.g SellVia Shipping would be definately a plus with your existing Alidropship customers. As I was working over the two days on this I believe that with a moderate effort it can be integrated on your side for your developers.

And also adding manual Tag input when importing the products will be nice. Just like being able to add categories while importing.

I will keep posting as I find new bugs or improvements.

chris37

Ali Shipping - Doesn't work with SellVia; It took me nearly two days to integrate SellVia and Alidropshipping methods into the website. It's not definately for people who are not tech savvy. I did it with work arounds but from now on for my custom shipping option in Alishipping I will be able to only ship to the States. With other few visual work arounds I can now atleast accept two of them together. With a little work left on the customer side which is not really professional but I guess will work. Your best bet for the time being is creating a sepertae new store just for SellVia.
2 days ago i personal inform you alishipping doesnt work with selvia

My Suppliers - Doesn't work with SellVia; Wouldn't work even if you manually add SellVia as a supplier for each product manually. There will be no info to pull.
Is working only with aliexpress is obvious

Integrating Alishipping and e.g SellVia Shipping would be definately a plus with your existing Alidropship customers. As I was working over the two days on this I believe that with a moderate effort it can be integrated on your side for your developers.
If you were read my post 2 days ago you were not suffer 2 days now :)

I will keep posting as I find new bugs or improvements.

Alishipping is not a bug

askahveci

Hi @Yaros

You should also add a remove button for the products on the Order page. (Page when pops up when clicking "Order from Sellvia" button on woocommerce). Because I'm now accepting orders both from Alidropship and Sellvia from the same cart. I can manage aliexpress orders by manually ordering from aliexpress and ignoring Sellvia products. But when it comes to aliexpress products on Sellvia ordering page I can't remove them. The aliexpress products showing on order page naturally doesn't show in Sellvia's product catalog and says product not found. Aliexpress's product shows there but I cant delete it. This was the last thing that needs integration for me to able to use Alidropship and Sellvia together (For basics ofcourse. Alot of features could come in handy but I don't know your marketing strategy therefore don't want to push for feature requests). This is very important. (If there is a way to delete a product from Order from Sellvia page please let me know?)

Last edited:

askahveci

One other note: When you change the name of the product other than the name in SellVia on the ordering page the product couldn't be found. Its easy to manually find the product and add it but it could be better handled by assigning xID's to the products and leave the names configurable. Therefore even if the name changes the ID stays the same and this could be avoided.

kdb

Hello, we are launching our own warehouses in the US with 1-3 days shipping within the US.

To get access to our product catalog with a possibility to import products directly in your store and process orders automatically you need to install Sellvia plugin. The plugin is available now for AliDropship original plugin, AliDropship Woo and just WooCommerce without AliDropship plugin.

Here you can check our Product Catalog. The catalog is not huge yet, but we are increasing the number of different products day by day.

If you want to get Sellvia plugin and participate in beta, please PM me.
Let me in please

Yaros

Staff member
Ok guys here's my latest reviews;

Ali Shipping - Doesn't work with SellVia;

AliShipping is for products from AliExpress only but if you want to set it for Sellvia products you can use the Custom Shipping field on AliShipping settings to setup a shipping option for products that are not from AliExpress.

Снимок экрана 2021-03-26 в 11.33.42.png

Yaros

Staff member
One other note: When you change the name of the product other than the name in SellVia on the ordering page the product couldn't be found. Its easy to manually find the product and add it but it could be better handled by assigning xID's to the products and leave the names configurable. Therefore even if the name changes the ID stays the same and this could be avoided.
I do not see such issue on my side. It does not search by title, it uses the product id. Mat be you changed something else in this product, for example variations.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros

You should also add a remove button for the products on the Order page. (Page when pops up when clicking "Order from Sellvia" button on woocommerce). Because I'm now accepting orders both from Alidropship and Sellvia from the same cart. I can manage aliexpress orders by manually ordering from aliexpress and ignoring Sellvia products. But when it comes to aliexpress products on Sellvia ordering page I can't remove them. The aliexpress products showing on order page naturally doesn't show in Sellvia's product catalog and says product not found. Aliexpress's product shows there but I cant delete it. This was the last thing that needs integration for me to able to use Alidropship and Sellvia together (For basics ofcourse. Alot of features could come in handy but I don't know your marketing strategy therefore don't want to push for feature requests). This is very important. (If there is a way to delete a product from Order from Sellvia page please let me know?)
If you have products in your order both from AliExpress and Sellvia the system will ignore the Sellvia products if you process an order with AliExpress and the system will ignore AliExpress products if you process your order with Sellvia (even if AliExpress products are displayed as not found on Sellvia order processing screen).

askahveci

I do not see such issue on my side. It does not search by title, it uses the product id. Mat be you changed something else in this product, for example variations.

Yep you are correct I changed the variations also while integrating with Aliexpress shipping. Ignore my comment thanks.

askahveci

AliShipping is for products from AliExpress only but if you want to set it for Sellvia products you can use the Custom Shipping field on AliShipping settings to setup a shipping option for products that are not from AliExpress.

View attachment 14411

Already using that option while integrating. But wasn't enough by it self. Some other discrepancies happened but managed to overcome with workarounds.