[NEW] Sellvia - Get products with 1-3 days shipping within the US

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, we are launching our own warehouses in the US with 1-3 days shipping within the US.

To get access to our product catalog with a possibility to import products directly in your store and process orders automatically you need to install Sellvia plugin. The plugin is available now for AliDropship original plugin, AliDropship Woo and just WooCommerce without AliDropship plugin.

Here you can check our Product Catalog. The catalog is not huge yet, but we are increasing the number of different products day by day.

If you want to get Sellvia plugin and participate in beta, please PM me.

Last edited:

chris37

Hello, we are launching our own warehouses in the US with 1-3 days shipping within the US.

To get access to our product catalog with a possibility to import products directly in your store and process orders automatically you need to install Sellvia plugin. The plugin is available now for AliDropship original plugin, AliDropship Woo and just WooCommerce without AliDropship plugin.

Here you can check our Product Catalog. The catalog is not huge yet, but we are increasing the number of different products day by day.

I Just sent you P.M

chris37

Hi @Yaros the discount amounts in not working only in the sellvia category products.

zejtup.jpg

I can not start promo without that !!!

chris37

Also i activate the fast shipping budget and is not working !!!! da da vinci woo.

jPoWpc.jpg

Did i miss something here ? because in my product page is not appearing.

chris37

The shipping tab on da vinci woo is the default one in the sellvia products .

xGjAXC.jpg

Sellvia plugin must do something and here as well , (changing the shipping information to apply only for USA).
The shipping information are not compatible with this plugin .

chris37

I also notice some images are not perfectly square end this make my arrow lousing position of going up and down.
Check this product for example "Mini Air Purifier for Car" I Dont know if in other theme is not change but in the da vinci woo is does (they must be perfectly square )

Last edited:

chris37

This is very serious issue for me, I wish is only marketing in your website and not real. The sellvia brand logo must be removed from the package.
If my customer google it,they going to know I buy the product $5 and i reselling to them $40.

PWjzKM.jpg

chris37

The shipping tab on da vinci woo is the default one in the sellvia products .

xGjAXC.jpg

Sellvia plugin must do something and here as well , (changing the shipping information to apply only for USA).
The shipping information are not compatible with this plugin .

In the sellvia products we need this shipping tab. (This is for the case we sell and to America and to other countries as well.)
If I was selling only to America we can copy paste it in our shipping information tab.

Screenshot_20210318-220840_Chrome.jpg

BaB

These are my first impressions of the Sellvia plugin. Please note that the test was done on a site that uses the Flatsome theme and there is no Alidropship plugin installed.
For a start, I imported one product, and it went well as far as the description of the items and the pictures in the description are concerned. Unfortunately no reviews have been imported. The contents of the tabs: Shipping & Payment, Refunds & Returns, and Need Help?, are also not imported but for them I am not sure if they should be imported at all.
I also activated the Shipping Badge option in the plugin, but the badge did not appear on the product page.

chris37

The contents of the tabs: Shipping & Payment, Refunds & Returns, and Need Help?, are also not imported but for them I am not sure if they should be imported at all.
I notice that as well but I thought is happen because I was importing multiple products at ones.
Also I don't have the option of continuing the rest of importing or to re-import this product.

I also activated the Shipping Badge option in the plugin, but the badge did not appear on the product page.
So is not just my theme, is just not working..
I didn't try sellvia in the origina plugin and themes,for i check it..
Also is true is look very nice.
For the moment (untill they fix it) I add in the short products description that, "estimate delivery time 1 to 3 business days" And I started promo
(let see what is going to happened, I don't really use the US market before in the past)

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros the discount amounts in not working only in the sellvia category products.

The AliDropship markup formula is applied only for products imported with AliDropship from AliExpress. Sellvia adds the recommended price. If you want to change it, you need to do it manually. Sellvia is not an add-on for AliDropship, it is independent product. However may be there is a point to add a Pricing markup functionality to Sellvia separately.

Also i activate the fast shipping budget and is not working !!!! da da vinci woo.

The Fast Shipping Badge appears only for users from the US. It works based on geolocation.

Also the below is a visual error or is the way is show in the back end?

It is the way it is presented. Good point, we need to change that.

I also notice some images are not perfectly square end this make my arrow lousing position of going up and down.

Chris, could you please send me some screenshots of this issue?

The sellvia brand logo must be removed from the package.

No worries, it is only for marketing purposes, but I think it is better to remove it in order not to confuse our clients.

In the sellvia products we need this shipping tab.

The shipping tab is not a part of Sellvia plugin, it can be added and edited in the Pages.

Yaros

Staff member
These are my first impressions of the Sellvia plugin. Please note that the test was done on a site that uses the Flatsome theme and there is no Alidropship plugin installed.
For a start, I imported one product, and it went well as far as the description of the items and the pictures in the description are concerned. Unfortunately no reviews have been imported. The contents of the tabs: Shipping & Payment, Refunds & Returns, and Need Help?, are also not imported but for them I am not sure if they should be imported at all.

I checked the issue and could import reviews to Flatsome without any problems:

Снимок экрана 2021-03-19 в 12.25.55.png

The contents of the tabs: Shipping & Payment, Refunds & Returns, and Need Help? - are not a part of Sellvia plugin.

The Shipping Badge option is visible for US users only.

Last edited:

chris37

Sellvia adds the recommended price. If you want to change it, you need to do it manually. Sellvia is not an add-on for AliDropship, it is independent product. However may be there is a point to add a Pricing markup functionality to Sellvia separately.
Sellvia is FOLLOWING the pricing formula I have set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is just doesn't follow the discount I put, (I must place it manual)

But the pricing formula is followed !!
So you already did the half work ;)

The Fast Shipping Badge appears only for users from the US. It works based on geolocation.
How can i cornfim that?

It is the way it is presented. Good point, we need to change that.
:)

Chris, could you please send me some screenshots of this issue
Yes, I point it out and here with screenshot

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/gallery-on-da-vinci-woo.17316/

Is also an old issue in da vinci woo theme. I Allways must fix the dimensions of my images manual for is be perfect square .

No worries, it is only for marketing purposes, but I think it is better to remove it in order not to confuse our clients
Thanks God :)
I was really worry about this.

The shipping tab is not a part of Sellvia plugin, it can be added and edited in the Pages.
I know that, but in the case my site sell and to US and somewhere else I really gonna have issue.

I can manual fix this to show the sellvia shipping option ,but is gonna effect all the site.

I am not sure what can be done here.

If I go with sellvia I must do build a website specify for US.

chris37

The AliDropship markup formula is applied only for products imported with AliDropship from AliExpress. Sellvia adds the recommended price. If you want to change it, you need to do it manually. Sellvia is not an add-on for AliDropship, it is independent product. However may be there is a point to add a Pricing markup functionality to Sellvia separately.
How you explain it is they way i want, how i will leave the recommendations price of sellvia on ?
Do you mean if I disable the pricing formula, the plugin add the product in my website with the recommendations price ?

And if is yes. How I will reimport them for I fix the price issue I allready mention?

Yaros

Staff member
Sellvia is FOLLOWING the pricing formula I have set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is just doesn't follow the discount I put, (I must place it manual)

But the pricing formula is followed !!

Actually I don't know how you setup it, but on my side the pricing formula is not applied for Sellvia products as it should be.

When you add a product from AliExpress it has the sale and the current price, that's why there is a filed for a discount. On Sellvia we do not have such pricing structure, that's why there are no discounts option that could be set automatically.

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
How you explain it is they way i want, how i will leave the recommendations price of sellvia on ?
Do you mean if I disable the pricing formula, the plugin add the product in my website with the recommendations price ?

And if is yes. How I will reimport them for I fix the price issue I allready mention?

It does not matter if you enabled or disabled the formula, Sellvia always sets a retailer price.