[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Kadel

What's wrong here ? I have the V1 and if I want the V2, I have to pay again ? :(
Unfortunately that is what @kingpin wants us all to do, "fill his coffers", i'm giving him time to deliver on his promise or issue refunds.

Otherwise, i will be initiate a massive tsunami on this forum!!

kingpin

hello guys

Webrily 2.0 is a complete whole new service with only named as webrily 2.0 for making it look familiar

it is not even hosted on webrily domain.

Unfortunately there can not be any free upgrade for Webrily 2.0
and soon today we are changing its name from webrily 2.0 to viralti

because thats what its name is.

refunds are available for 30 days from the date of purchase is available

i will be refunding amount to couple of members here who got refunded for webtily 1.0 as its was under 30 days refund policy and then after getting refund initiated purchase for 2.0

Webrily and Viralti are two different services
We renamed Viralti as Webrily 2.0 for you to relate the service.

updates are free not upgrades
webrily 1.0 is now hosted on two more domains and users who bought it will be getting email about it soon. webrily 1.0 might be useless to some people and they had 30 days to get their hard earned amount refunded.

I apologize for any inconvenience occurred because of re-branding viralti.com as webrily 2.0

Spreading negativity on the thread will not get anybody anywhere.

do not hesitate to pm me For discount coupons and support.

Ps: Viralti (webrily 2.0) sales will be stopped after 5 days to keep it abuse-free and spam free from public and Facebook.

PSS: Members who bought Webrily 1.0 will be getting 2 bonuses that is coming with Viralti (webrily 2.0) for free as a token of appreciation from my side.

This clears all the doubts here :)

ferreira2u

To All...

WEBRILY 1.0 is sold, and it has always been sold for a special price. Version 2.0 is also being sold for a price much lower than stipulated. If you had paid version 1.0 at the normal price, you would pay more than the two versions at a reduced price...

The costs to create software are always very high (the hours and hours spent to get software with the minimum of errors as well as the payment made to programmers to implement certain functionalities). In addition to keeping a software is also spent and is not little on servers ...

Version 2 has many changes and implementations, but is still being sold (for a limited time) at a very low price ... this value only paid once, not having as many softwares as monthly or annual payments ...

@kingpin explained in the previous post the difference of the 2 softwares ... And updates are free not upgrades

Last edited:

Mar

To All...

WEBRILY 1.0 is sold, and it has always been sold for a special price. Version 2.0 is also being sold for a price much lower than stipulated. If you had paid version 1.0 at the normal price, you would pay more than the two versions at a reduced price...

The costs to create software are always very high (the hours and hours spent to get software with the minimum of errors as well as the payment made to programmers to implement certain functionalities). In addition to keeping a software is also spent and is not little on servers ...

Version 2 has many changes and implementations, but is still being sold (for a limited time) at a very low price ... this value only paid once, not having as many softwares as monthly or annual payments ...

@kingpin explained in the previous post the difference of the 2 softwares ... And updates are free not upgrades
Don't mislead people. The screenshot below would not lie. Update and upgrade are two different things. Here he clearly said "People who have already bought webrily tool will get a free upgrade to version 2.0. I for one bought version 1.0 thinking that I will have a free upgrade soon.

upload_2017-12-14_2-40-42-png.2095

Aliena

Hi @kingpin
Just purchased 2.0 and it looks awesome. Thanks you for all your valuable time and efforts to help newbies like me

I always been incognito on here as i still yet to buy alidropship plugin, i am using shopify and doing pretty good. I couldn't use Webrily that much because of my daily schedules. I got some sales using it and couldn't continue to use it more as i was getting more sales using ads so i focused on that area more.Now I'm planning to hire VA for my tasks and i am going to give them access to webrily + auto posting. Retargeting using it will be the best thing i can see

I just signup here to post my gratitude. You are amazing kingpin. Keep helping people like me. Sent you a friend request on Facebook also.

#respect for you
<3

kingpin

Hi @kingpin
Just purchased 2.0 and it looks awesome. Thanks you for all your valuable time and efforts to help newbies like me

I always been incognito on here as i still yet to buy alidropship plugin, i am using shopify and doing pretty good. I couldn't use Webrily that much because of my daily schedules. I got some sales using it and couldn't continue to use it more as i was getting more sales using ads so i focused on that area more.Now I'm planning to hire VA for my tasks and i am going to give them access to webrily + auto posting. Retargeting using it will be the best thing i can see

I just signup here to post my gratitude. You are amazing kingpin. Keep helping people like me. Sent you a friend request on Facebook also.

#respect for you
<3

Thanks mate
Friend request accepted.

Replied to your email also

mushrukh

@kingpin clarified regarding why he cant provide free upgrade to version 2.0 well people shud think before saying because they haven`t made any service in their life..its simple to understand both are 2 different thing its just to make the understanding better that's why 2nd one is paid service and yes the first one also brings the traffic @Mar yes the webrily1.0 did bring the traffic on my website see its a common logic you need to make a good content and need to get good article plus need to design the good pop-up also and then you need to post in actual related group or page where people find the thumbnail interesting and then click on it.. and if your popup is interesting to them they will definately click on it .. you should understand this .. see its about how you use it.. we all know $19 is also too much for us as even I bought it but I didn`t complain it because I know this 2 things are dfferent service just like @Yaros and other team is providing the add on extension for paid charges and not the free with the original plugin because services are different .. we all are entrpreuners and not in the fish market to bargain or something.. Whenever @kingpin post any thread providing any knowledge or FREE kind of tip or stuff all come running like plz provide me also u r inspirational and blah blah blah ..like LOL
Come on guys you should think twice ..and @kingpin is providing the 2 best service of email scrapper & Facebook one for FREE that's enuf for the SAAS service. do you know email extracting software itself cost for minimum $59 ?? and he is providing for free.. you should be thankful to him..

Sorry if anyone felt offended its just I have learned many things from @kingpin and I personally think he is not wrong hence I support him..

Kadel

Ok it seems that @mushrukh and @kingpin are in this SCAM together, i know its only $19 but i wont let someone rob me just like you two are trying to do.

I held off requesting for a refund because @kingpin said on this exact thread that all buyers of version 1 will get a free upgrade, for him not to honour his words is a complete scam.

Im Waiting for @Yaros to step in and resolve this issue because i don't think he wants his platform to be used to scam innocent people, otherwise, i will go to any legal length to get my money back.

kingpin

Ok it seems that @mushrukh and @kingpin are in this SCAM together, i know its only $19 but i wont let someone rob me just like you two are trying to do.

I held off requesting for a refund because @kingpin said on this exact thread that all buyers of version 1 will get a free upgrade, for him not to honour his words is a complete scam.

Im Waiting for @Yaros to step in and resolve this issue because i don't think he wants his platform to be used to scam innocent people, otherwise, i will go to any legal length to get my money back.

Hi mate
Thanks for your remarks
I apologize for SCAMMING YOU (if you think). I will make sure that i would never get a chance to scam you again

some People are so hard headed that dit is difficult for them to understand Webrily and viralti are two different services

its like calling apples and mangoes same

Webrily 2.0(an alias brand name given to make the service look familiar to existing users)

Webrily 2.0 (viralti) which was supposed to be a free addon Service which i was about to give away as bonus to existing customers when they would be buying the main service which was something else. More internal reasons like development for that was expensive and maintaining it was a huge headache so i dropped that project in middle of it, and already had spent on getting viralti Live as webrily 2.0

I am not running a charity here.

Webrily 1.0 is still active and under development with new features to come when the development is over You'll get free updates for it.

But mixing webrily and viralti is a pure confusion

and for legal matters and talks with our legal team you should contact them via email instead of spreading negativity here on the forum.

contact our legal department on email legal@webrily.com for legal processing.

I would strongly suggest you to read webrily terms and conditions and refund policies and sales page at http://webrily.com

inconvenience is regretted!

Regards!

mushrukh

Lol scammer me?? .. i haven't got any sale yet.. because my content is not ready yet.. don't do comedy dude.. you can ask money to him its ur guyz issue.. i understood the language proper hence i took his side calling me scammer won't make any sense because i am not selling any service here or any other... Before concluding anything try to be intellectual and think before you speak ..try to be mature before judging any one...
#Peace

artmelkon

To All...

Are you trying to mislead people?
No one here tells that creating software is free, of course there is some cost involved, the issue here if you promise something you better deliver it. What are you doing here is twisting words to make it look better.
He clearly promised that "Webrily 2.0" upgrade is going to be free, there is nothing clearer than thet.
Webrily 1.0 didn't work for me and after I asked for a refund he asked me to keep it because the Webrily 2.0 upgrade is on the way.

Kadel

Are you trying to mislead people?
No one here tells that creating software is free, of course there is some cost involved, the issue here if you promise something you better deliver it. What are you doing here is twisting words to make it look better.
He clearly promised that "Webrily 2.0" upgrade is going to be free, there is nothing clearer than thet.
Webrily 1.0 didn't work for me and after I asked for a refund he asked me to keep it because the Webrily 2.0 upgrade is on the way.

Its clear that @kingpin is a cheap scam artist, he sold people a tool that never worked and used the money to develop another which he is trying to sell again.
This dude should no longer be allowed to peddle his scam on this forum, he really think that i'm going to email his so called legal department so he can reply with some bullshit.

Mar

@kingpin clarified regarding why he cant provide free upgrade to version 2.0 well people shud think before saying because they haven`t made any service in their life..its simple to understand both are 2 different thing its just to make the understanding better that's why 2nd one is paid service and yes the first one also brings the traffic @Mar yes the webrily1.0 did bring the traffic on my website see its a common logic you need to make a good content and need to get good article plus need to design the good pop-up also and then you need to post in actual related group or page where people find the thumbnail interesting and then click on it.. and if your popup is interesting to them they will definately click on it .. you should understand this .. see its about how you use it.. we all know $19 is also too much for us as even I bought it but I didn`t complain it because I know this 2 things are dfferent service just like @Yaros and other team is providing the add on extension for paid charges and not the free with the original plugin because services are different .. we all are entrpreuners and not in the fish market to bargain or something.. Whenever @kingpin post any thread providing any knowledge or FREE kind of tip or stuff all come running like plz provide me also u r inspirational and blah blah blah ..like LOL
Come on guys you should think twice ..and @kingpin is providing the 2 best service of email scrapper & Facebook one for FREE that's enuf for the SAAS service. do you know email extracting software itself cost for minimum $59 ?? and he is providing for free.. you should be thankful to him..

Sorry if anyone felt offended its just I have learned many things from @kingpin and I personally think he is not wrong hence I support him..
Thanks for your feedback, I was asking for it for guidance. But generating traffic don't change the impression of many that webrily is money making. The real issue here that cause furor is the fact that the upgrade, not update as other would claim was promised free to those who paid version 1. Not even the desperate move of changing the name would change the impression. Inspirational blah blah blah is not inspirational if other greed intention is behind. If email extracting software is what prevent him from giving the upgrade free as he promised, the software should not be included, after all nobody asked for it.

Runner

I think Kingpin you should be thanking us all for Beta testing Webrily 1 .
Now that you have sorted out it's problems (it wasn't working and was full of bugs) and have called it Webrily 2 you have decided to charge us all.
Woops sorry to many complaints lets just call it by another name now VIRALTI as you have changed your mind again and decided it is new product in peddling your wares on this Forum.
As for accusing many of negativity because they have called you out I find that a total insult to all your customers, we aren't negative we are just sick of the BS and maybe a little angry at not being scammed but ripped off.

I quote a member on the first page of this thread:

"
Remeber i said that your threads had something fishy and you were setting up to sell something a view weeks back?

I can't put my finger on it, but it feels very much like he is about to sell something.....
Source

Turned out i was right, i can smell you people from a mile away, preselling out of a thread being vague about how you do it and TADAAAAAA there it is

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
DaveNL, Aug 16, 2017

"
To late for many to heed his advice but one thing I can tell you is I would not touch any of your products or recommend them to anyone, how is that for negativity or call it what you like but yes this STINKS....TADAAAAAA here it is.

Last edited: