[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

goldincome

I am in the same situation @kingpin. I bought the service in August this year based on your promise that it is for life time upgrade.
You just turn around 360 degree only to demand that we pay another money for the upgrade which you promised will be free when you sold version 1.0.

This is not how business is run. Please I think you should upgrade all the previous buyers of version 1.0 to version 2.0 or you refund everyone.

As a business man, your integrity is at stake and you need to redeem yourself.

Kadel

@kingpin
I bought webrily version 1 tried it 3 times and it wasn't fit for mobile advertising which is the device that my target customers use.
so now that the much awaited version 2 is out, how do i get it, or will i be charged again for the upgrade?

kingpin

We are upgrading server configuration
if u get a downtime please be patient
this upgrade is to handle more traffic and to optimize speed

Mar

I am in the same situation @kingpin. I bought the service in August this year based on your promise that it is for life time upgrade.
You just turn around 360 degree only to demand that we pay another money for the upgrade which you promised will be free when you sold version 1.0.

This is not how business is run. Please I think you should upgrade all the previous buyers of version 1.0 to version 2.0 or you refund everyone.

As a business man, your integrity is at stake and you need to redeem yourself.
Mine was refunded. I have it refunded while in the refund period to make sure it is not wasted in case I decide to buy the upgrade. Decision to buy the upgrade depend on the feedback from those who have bought and use it. So far I haven't seen anybody said the tool generated a good traffic, me personally don't see it in the 1st version. What I see here is a lot of confusion about the tool. So guys, if you are using the tool and experienced something good and the tool really generated a lot of traffic, please share it here in the forum (honest feedback) for the rest of us to know.

nasanka

I bought it. but still it's not working on mobile. also its not redirecting to the article at first attempt. it has good potential if he fix those. already send message to kingpin. hope he fix it.

Mar

I bought it. but still it's not working on mobile. also its not redirecting to the article at first attempt. it has good potential if he fix those. already send message to kingpin. hope he fix it.
Of all the visitors in my site today 86.07% is using mobile devices. So if the tool is not working in mobile, it is almost useless.

kingpin

Hi mates

Create a support ticket from your dashboard about the issues you're facing.

Some sites use iframe blocking scripts and webrily 2.0 wont work on such sites. use another site and if still the problem persists, raise a support ticket and the support manager will get in touch

Regards!

kingpin

Hi mates
One Time Launch Offer for Webrily 2.0 is valid for Only next 3 hours. Price will be increased After that.

Hurry up and get it in this cheap price
Visit: http://webrily.com/oto1

I will be online after 12 hours, going out with family for dinner tonight :)

Regards!

nasanka

hey kingpin, can you post some demo link so people can see that its actually working on mobiles. also you will boosted on your sales. thanks.

Runner

In post #9 you stated

"
Soon i will add features like showing your pop up window inside those authority sites with yout html code or form or any image

Right now I'm running a earlybird launch promotion which is for everyone.

For lifetime access the price is $79

I am giving it for only $19 at the moment

Use the coupon code "EARLYBIRD" during checkout to avail it "

I assumed when I purchased the first one August this year) I would get these upgrades free with my purchase and any further upgrade.
I do tend to think you have misrepresented your product and therefore I will not be looking to pay for the upgrade.
I gave up on using Webrily 1 as it's over-all performance was buggy like I previously stated and really was waiting quietly on the fringes until you had sorted it out, but to be charged again for this I believe is poor business practice and like I previously stated a misrepresentaion of your product.
My suggestion is to show good faith and honour those who supported you with the initial launch and give them the free upgrade as you have previously stated.

goldincome

@Mar. Thanks for your honest post.
@kingpin. Please Upgrade my account to 2.0 as you promised when I bought the version 1, otherwise refund my money.
I cannot be scammed on an organised forum like this.
Do you really think that all of us that bought version 1 based on your promise are fools?
@Yaros you have to come into this one to bring sanity to the system.
People cannot just use your forum to do whatever they like.

I am waiting for my upgrade or refund.

Mar

@Mar. Thanks for your honest post.
@kingpin. Please Upgrade my account to 2.0 as you promised when I bought the version 1, otherwise refund my money.
I cannot be scammed on an organised forum like this.
Do you really think that all of us that bought version 1 based on your promise are fools?
@Yaros you have to come into this one to bring sanity to the system.
People cannot just use your forum to do whatever they like.

I am waiting for my upgrade or refund.
I have stated my experience in my previous posts and not one in the forum disputed it. Until now I yet have to hear a word from users of the tool that would say it helped generate traffic.
@Yaros please don't allow some members of the forum take financial advantage of other members who are desperate to make their dropshipping site work.

nasanka

for the correction about my previous post. it's now working on mobiles. some sites are blocking so you need to select a site that will work with this methods.
i can send link if anyone interested to check it.

Mar

for the correction about my previous post. it's now working on mobiles. some sites are blocking so you need to select a site that will work with this methods.
i can send link if anyone interested to check it.
Now the question is, did it generate traffic? Generating traffic is the objective.

nasanka

Now the question is, did it generate traffic? Generating traffic is the objective.
i didn't try yet to post on groups. when i do i'll update the thread. but i have faith on this system. it also depend on the person creativity. also its not a big amount to try and see. if not he has 30 days money back guarantee. so win win situation.

Mar

i didn't try yet to post on groups. when i do i'll update the thread. but i have faith on this system. it also depend on the person creativity. also its not a big amount to try and see. if not he has 30 days money back guarantee. so win win situation.
That's fine, just keep us posted. Thank you.

Kadel

Hello mate

Please visit http://webrily.com/oto1 for details about webrily 2.0

Regards!
@kingpin You are asking me to pay again for a service that you promised us all that we will get a free upgrade? this version one is useless and never worked.
I have wasted my time waiting for this. Please can you kindly process my refund TODAY, i will have to decide if the new version is worth buying.
When you do business with people, stick to your words

@Yaros please you need to step into this case, make sure anyone who requests a refund gets it

goldincome

@kingpin You are asking me to pay again for a service that you promised us all that we will get a free upgrade? this version one is useless and never worked.
I have wasted my time waiting for this. Please can you kindly process my refund TODAY, i will have to decide if the new version is worth buying.
When you do business with people, stick to your words

@Yaros please you need to step into this case, make sure anyone who requests a refund gets it

I was just waiting for the update so that I can see if it will be done right because the version 1 is useless, only for him to spite me in the face by asking me to buy the update.
Where in the world is it done that a promised of lifetime update will suddenly turn to "Pay for update".
So if you have version 3, you will ask us to pay again and so on.

Please, do the needful, upgrade me to version 2 or process my refund.