[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

Webrily 2.0 Supports All the email marketing services as par the Industry standard

phLc9OX.png

You can connect these services with Webrily 2.0 and move all your email leads to your favorite suite/service like 1 2 3

kingpin

One more Webrily 2.0 New Feature is released
Now you can download your campaign and traffic stats as a PDF report

Watch the video :)

JDavid

Hi Mr Kingpin

Can you upload a little video show us the design of popups, sticky bars, slide ins, etc and I want to know if this element are full customizables.

upload_2017-12-14_9-6-32.png

I think and is my personal opinion, the "cleaning and catching eyes" of the design are very important to make conversion in internet marketing.

Thank you

kingpin

Hi Mr Kingpin

Can you upload a little video show us the design of popups, sticky bars, slide ins, etc and I want to know if this element are full customizables.

View attachment 2110

I think and is my personal opinion, the "cleaning and catching eyes" of the design are very important to make conversion in internet marketing.

Thank you

Hi mate
later tonight I will create some short videos to show you how the templates looks on an actual site.

Design plays a role in marketing when you're addressing a cold audiences but when you're targetting a passionate audience then design is not important your speech of your sales copy is what matters then :)

regards

kingpin

Hello mates price for Webrily 2.0 will be hiked soon

One Time Offer for existing webrily 1.0 customer is at 22$ giving almost 87% discount.

Plus two paid SAAS programs which i was about to sell for a fee is now free for everyone which is worth $400 of its retail value.

I am giving away these two paid cloud based software for free to Webrily 2.0 users

and now i am happy to give it away for free to Webrily 1.0 users also.

Just send me your email address that you use for webrily 1.0 at webrily@gmail.com and within 24 hours you'll receive your login details to access these cloud based SAAS

visit http://webrily.com/oto1 to know more about these 2 bonus software

Regards!

kingpin

Hello mates

One Time Offer deal is about to expire in some hours. After the deal is over price will be increased to $42. Grab Webrily 2.0 with free lifetime access today

visit the below link
http://webrily.com/oto1

Regards!

Hi Guys,

Just a few thoughts from me on this situation.
I do believe in what Kingpin is doing.
I like the way he thinks outside of the box, so to speak, as I believe this could be the only way we will succeed.
Especially those who haven't the money to keep buying new products ever day.
Myself, I have at least 10 new products pitched to me everyday, all seem reasonable until you actually buy them, then you realise they maybe weren't what you thought they were.
And now we have the same problem with Webrily 2.0. We bought Webrily 1 in good faith, but the major flaw was no mobile compatibility. I for one would not have bought if I had known this. It simply never occurred to me that this wouldn't be a part of the product. Since then it has become a known issue, I believed in what Kingpin told us about the upgrades and mobile compatibility, so it is very very disappointing to see Kingpin will be charging us for this upgrade. I understand there are extra bits to it, but for someone who just can't afford another $22, it's very disappointing.
It's alright Kingpin saying he will give refunds to those who bought Webrily 1 but he's missing the point, we don't really want a refund, we would like what we were promised, a free upgrade.
I believe and trust in people.
C'mon Kingpin, have a rethink, and do the right thing for people who trusted in you and your product.

mushrukh

Hello mates price for Webrily 2.0 will be hiked soon

One Time Offer for existing webrily 1.0 customer is at 22$ giving almost 87% discount.

Plus two paid SAAS programs which i was about to sell for a fee is now free for everyone which is worth $400 of its retail value.

I am giving away these two paid cloud based software for free to Webrily 2.0 users

and now i am happy to give it away for free to Webrily 1.0 users also.

Just send me your email address that you use for webrily 1.0 at webrily@gmail.com and within 24 hours you'll receive your login details to access these cloud based SAAS

visit http://webrily.com/oto1 to know more about these 2 bonus software

Regards!
Mail Send sir

Peter

Hi Kingpin, I'm logged in to webrily dashboard and not sure how to access the 2 SAAS programs you mention which come free for those that purchased 2.0

kingpin

Hi Kingpin, I'm logged in to webrily dashboard and not sure how to access the 2 SAAS programs you mention which come free for those that purchased 2.0

Hi Peter

Please pm me your email address and i will send you login credentials for Bonus softwares

Jasin555

Same for me, Please provide the login credentials for Bonus softwares.

kingpin

hey guys

please PM me your email here and I will send you login details to access webrily 2.0 bonus softwares

Runner

I would have hoped the upgrade would have been free for all previous buyers of this product, I mean it is only a few months old and now you upgraded it, sort out it's bugs and then want to charge us again.
If you intend to upgrade again will we be getting the free upgrade or will you charge us all again , also I found the first one very buggy so I hope this one works a lot cleaner.
I will keep an eye on reviews.