[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

@kingpin
when realistically will this tool start to work properly on mobile, i ask as majority of my target customers access internet and Facebook on a mobile device.
Im currently not getting any traffic to my website.

Mobile support is a feature that is about to be released shortly with lot of other features. More than 100+ features are about to come.

I will update you and all once the alpha testing is complete.

Regards!

Trader M

@kingpin

Congrats for your wonderful product. I try go to your website but it show unsecured and hence I can't go to your sales page. I have 2 questions to clarify :

1). Does your product has the feature of time pop (something like a slider that come out after few seconds)? Pop-up or exit pop are prohibited by facebook if we run facebook ads.

2). Can the viral content URL be maintained? In other words, when a user click on the post or ad link, the URL that they see is the original website URL rather than the webrily URL.

Hope to hear from you very soon. Cheers!

kingpin

@kingpin

Congrats for your wonderful product. I try go to your website but it show unsecured and hence I can't go to your sales page. I have 2 questions to clarify :

1). Does your product has the feature of time pop (something like a slider that come out after few seconds)? Pop-up or exit pop are prohibited by facebook if we run facebook ads.

2). Can the viral content URL be maintained? In other words, when a user click on the post or ad link, the URL that they see is the original website URL rather than the webrily URL.

Hope to hear from you very soon. Cheers!

Clear your browser cache and cookies and than visit http://webrily.com
I have disabled SSL fpr time being as it was triggering an error on our new server hosting.

http://webrily.com

1. Yes it is available in our upcoming version. People who have already bought webrily tool will get a free upgrade to version 2.0

The upcoming features will allow you to run facebook ads also. But i always advice to use these type of tools for free traffic. There is method i have talked about here in some previous posts on how to get laser targeted traffic using webrily.

2. Yes you'll have whole control of links you create

New updates is a major upgrade and it will be available soon.

New upgrade will change the game to the next level

Some highlights

1. 100% mobile support
2. 100+ pre-made templates to choose, just edit them and launch your link. Popups, modal windows, slide-in animated boxes, countdown timer boxes, newsletter and subscription boxes, top and bottom bar, full screen modals etc will be available.

3. Email leads grabber: grab emails of any niche within seconds using Google maps api

4. Use of own domain for Branding purposes

5. Full summary and stats
6. A/B testing of links to compare and check which one is working better

8. Integration with 200+ email marketing tools like aweber, mailchimp, zapier, etc.

9. LinkedIn and twitter support added

10. Autoposting of created links to social network is added too in the upcoming upgrade.

11. Viral engagement link creation for post engagement ads on facebook. This will allow you to give your offers to only those who like and comment on your facebook post.
This tool will automatically collect emails of facebook users who like or comment your facebook post. Cool right?

And there are many other features and additions of tools and services coming soon.

Regards!

Trader M

Clear your browser cache and cookies and than visit http://webrily.com
I have disabled SSL fpr time being as it was triggering an error on our new server hosting.

http://webrily.com

1. Yes it is available in our upcoming version. People who have already bought webrily tool will get a free upgrade to version 2.0

The upcoming features will allow you to run facebook ads also. But i always advice to use these type of tools for free traffic. There is method i have talked about here in some previous posts on how to get laser targeted traffic using webrily.

2. Yes you'll have whole control of links you create

New updates is a major upgrade and it will be available soon.

New upgrade will change the game to the next level

Some highlights

1. 100% mobile support
2. 100+ pre-made templates to choose, just edit them and launch your link. Popups, modal windows, slide-in animated boxes, countdown timer boxes, newsletter and subscription boxes, top and bottom bar, full screen modals etc will be available.

3. Email leads grabber: grab emails of any niche within seconds using Google maps api

4. Use of own domain for Branding purposes

5. Full summary and stats
6. A/B testing of links to compare and check which one is working better

8. Integration with 200+ email marketing tools like aweber, mailchimp, zapier, etc.

9. LinkedIn and twitter support added

10. Autoposting of created links to social network is added too in the upcoming upgrade.

11. Viral engagement link creation for post engagement ads on facebook. This will allow you to give your offers to only those who like and comment on your facebook post.
This tool will automatically collect emails of facebook users who like or comment your facebook post. Cool right?

And there are many other features and additions of tools and services coming soon.

Regards!

Hi Kingpin,

I can access the http://webrily.com. But when I clicked on "get instant access to webrily", it redirect me to the webrily page with https and once again error come out. Pls advice.

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

I can access the http://webrily.com. But when I clicked on "get instant access to webrily", it redirect me to the webrily page with https and once again error come out. Pls advice.

It was an error with the redirect link

Please visit now
You won't get issues anymore

Do clear cache and cookies too

I apologize for the inconvenience

Regards

kingpin

hi there

welcome onboard

let me check and create webrily tool login credentials for u if its missing

once again sorry for the inconvenience

regards!

kingpin

Hey Kingpin! I've just purchased Webrily but I haven't received any login details as yet?
Any help appreciated :)

after you do the payment you'd redirected to a thank you page on the bottom of that page you see a button to create you lifetime webrily account but i think you didnt noticed it.

no problem i will create an account for you from my end. please pm me your email address you used while purchasing webrily tool.

regards!

Jonathan Geange

after you do the payment you'd redirected to a thank you page on the bottom of that page you see a button to create you lifetime webrily account but i think you didnt noticed it.

no problem i will create an account for you from my end. please pm me your email address you used while purchasing webrily tool.

regards!
Sorry mate! I did see that but I thought it would just send me the login details...I'll PM you now :)

Bulat

Thank you for your great service, kingpin. I bought it and try to use it. When new version with all features will be available?
I want to use all great possibilities I saw in your videos ASAP.

kingpin

Thank you for your great service, kingpin. I bought it and try to use it. When new version with all features will be available?
I want to use all great possibilities I saw in your videos ASAP.

soon new version will be available

i will update the thread when its ready for the launch

Bulat

As I say, I start to use this tool. But how to share the links without get banned by FB? Today I recieved a ban for 1 week for posting on groups and pages after trying to share a new link to some groups (about 5-7 groups only). Is it a safe way to sharing such links to articles without ban? Kingpin, how do you do it?

kingpin

As I say, I start to use this tool. But how to share the links without get banned by FB? Today I recieved a ban for 1 week for posting on groups and pages after trying to share a new link to some groups (about 5-7 groups only). Is it a safe way to sharing such links to articles without ban? Kingpin, how do you do it?

hello there

i don't think its Webrily links thats making you ban. There are many factors that makes facebook ban anything.

can you send me the webrily created link on PM here that you're thinking is making facebook ban you for posting?

i will check and give you the best solution

regards!

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

Thanks, for your great product.

I have Access to http://webrily.com/my-account/ , but when I click on "Login Here to Access Webrily Tool" i get Message
Invalid Credentials..., PLS advice.

hi there

welcome onboard

after successful transaction you get a thank you page where its mentioned a link to create webrily tool unlimited access account. i believe you've missed that part.

but not a problem i will check if you have created an account or not, if it's not there i will create it for you from my side.

Just PM me your email address that you'd used while purchasing webrily tool

regards!

kingpin

I think it can help but in a very very small way so buyers without hurry optimism

Hi Don you're correct when you say that you think it can help out in a very very small way.

I believe you're into online marketing from a long time and know everything and have the super ability to Judge every marketing tool so easily. I would love to see a better solution from you for all the fellow members that can help us all not in a very very small way.

lots of success to you. God bless you.

regards!