[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

Some of the Upgrades are pushed today.

I will make a video walk-through tomorrow on how to use this powerful upgrade

Regards!

Hi Kingpin,

I bought this amazing tool yesterday and I've watched the video's.
Now I'm confused!

I understand the "linking" part but don't get the profile section.

Let's say my website address is www.cats.com and my facebook is www.facebook.com/cats
i make my profile cats, so what will my profile link be now?

Also, what about profile type?
I am presuming "web" if you are sending to your store and "facebook" if to your FB business page.

Then is it one profile for every store/site you have?

Am I anywhere near with this?

Last edited:

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

I bought this amazing tool yesterday and I've watched the video's.
Now I'm confused!

I understand the "linking" part but don't get the profile section. Why do I need a profile?

Let me explain

Say you have different sites with different niches or different categories

Say cats, dogs, horses

So you should create three profiles as cats, dogs, horses and create links under the specific profile for the particular niche or categories.

To create profile
Login to webrily dashboard and then click on profile and then ADD NEW PROFILE and create your profile

Regards!

OK, many thanks for your swift reply.
I think I have it now.

Can you let me know if I am somewhere near from my interpretation as follows.

Let's say my niche is Cats. I go to Buzzfeed and get a viral subject to do with cats. I enter this in the link url, so that my link now shows up when anyone views this linked subject.
My link could be a product with photo and message and CTA button.
Or a form or a poll

Also, if let's say, your subject is an article from BoredPanda, could you make your profile Boredpanda? That way Boredpanda would show as the headline in your link rather than your business name as I notice my link had my business not the boredpanda as headline.

Then you post to FB groups?
The admin won't notice the link unless they click on the article?
Your not spamming as such because no-one will see your link unless they click on the article?
When anyone clicks on the article, they go to boredpanda, but then your link shows up as though from Boredpanda?

Am I somewhere near with this interpretation?

I hope I am because this could be life changing!

kingpin

OK, many thanks for your swift reply.
I think I have it now.

Can you let me know if I am somewhere near from my interpretation as follows.

Let's say my niche is Cats. I go to Buzzfeed and get a viral subject to do with cats. I enter this in the link url, so that my link now shows up when anyone views this linked subject.
My link could be a product with photo and message and CTA button.
Or a form or a poll

Also, if let's say, your subject is an article from BoredPanda, could you make your profile Boredpanda? That way Boredpanda would show as the headline in your link rather than your business name as I notice my link had my business not the boredpanda as headline.

Then you post to FB groups?
The admin won't notice the link unless they click on the article?
Your not spamming as such because no-one will see your link unless they click on the article?
When anyone clicks on the article, they go to boredpanda, but then your link shows up as though from Boredpanda?

Am I somewhere near with this interpretation?

I hope I am because this could be life changing!

Yes you are correct this is what you will be achieving with Webrily

You can put any name as your profile name

Put as Facebook and put facebook logo as profile image or use boredpanda for your case
Etc

OK, just 2 things I'm still unsure of.
Profile link and profile type

So in my case the profile link would be my business or product URL? example (www.cats.com/kittywipes) or would it be Boredpanda.com?
And profile type "web"?

Also, once someone clicks on your link, the "http://webrily.com/click" link shows in the browser, is this correct and if so is there anyway to hide this?

Last edited:

Don James

So in my case the profile link would be my business or product URL? example (www.cats.com/kittywipes) or would it be Boredpanda.com?
And profile type "web"?

Also, once someone clicks on your link, the "http://webrily.com/click" link shows in the browser, is this correct and if so is there anyway to hide this?

Hi Wakeywakey

As I know by watching the videos from webrily you will definitely be able to do it

kingpin

Hello Kingpin!
Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Has the issue with mobile display been addressed please?

Not yet.

Development cost for making it mobile is much higher then what I'm expecting. Will do it though asap.

A new domain for testing new features is added for every buyer who bought webrily tool.

You'll be easily able to create links using either any of the site.

Will send emails to all the buyers about this update using which one can pit any iframe content and html codes inside the webrily links

And profile type "web"?

Just to add to this earlier question, I tried Google url shortener so they don't see the webrily but Google banned my url because I had gone against their T & c's. Any ideas?
And please answer my other questions so I can continue.

kingpin

And profile type "web"?

Just to add to this earlier question, I tried Google url shortener so they don't see the webrily but Google banned my url because I had gone against their T & c's. Any ideas?
And please answer my other questions so I can continue.

Put your website link as profile url
And Website as type.

Webrily link will be visible on the browser address bar when somebody will be visiting the link.

Goo.gl shorturl service ban source website links that is against their terms.
Webrily is just a bridge in between in this scene. Try to create another link on webrily and use Google shorturl service for it. It won't block or ban anything.

Regards!

Goo.gl shorturl service ban source website links that is against their terms.
Webrily is just a bridge in between in this scene. Try to create another link on webrily and use Google shorturl service for it. It won't block or ban anything.

Regards!

Sorry, confused again now. That's what I did the first time. What's the difference?

And one other question (hope you don't mind, it's all very new to me), you hinted in an earlier post that one of your posts went viral. How do you know if you only send to groups? If members of a group share, does that show up anywhere?

kingpin

Sorry, confused again now. That's what I did the first time. What's the difference?

And one other question (hope you don't mind, it's all very new to me), you hinted in an earlier post that one of your posts went viral. How do you know if you only send to groups? If members of a group share, does that show up anywhere?

Hi again

I don't mind. Please watch the videos about adding profile again if you haven't it'll solve your confusion.

You'll know on your webrily dashboard which link is getting hits and traffic. So this way you'll always know if your links getting huge traffic means its viral. And you will always know on Fb also about the post getting comments and likes via facebook notifications

Do not hesitate to contact me for assistance related to Webrily

Regards!