[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

HighHopes

Hello Kingpin, will the new updates offer the ability of working with a source URL coming from a Facebook permalink? I insist with that question because I think that this will be a great feature, because it will make you able to associate your link to a viral content - video, image, text or to a competitor offer. Am I wrong? Thank you!

kingpin

Hello Kingpin, will the new updates offer the ability of working with a source URL coming from a Facebook permalink? I insist with that question because I think that this will be a great feature, because it will make you able to associate your link to a viral content - video, image, text or to a competitor offer. Am I wrong? Thank you!

Yes its possible to put videos from FB inside the box. Any embed code

This feature is now hosted on the separate domain and will be available only to the existing customers for beta testing and accordingly i will release it for the public asap.

HighHopes

Make me understand, please, what's different with facebook.com domain. Is about the user process permission that is running the script? As far as I understand, from the way it works , in short terms, Webrly is uploading the source web page and the script that is publishing the pop-up with the link to destination web page... I am apologizing that I am taking advantage of your kindness, but, Facebook seams to be the best of the authority that someone want's to borrow, and that's why I insist...

kingpin

Make me understand, please, what's different with facebook.com domain. Is about the user process permission that is running the script? As far as I understand, from the way it works , in short terms, Webrly is uploading the source web page and the script that is publishing the pop-up with the link to destination web page... I am apologizing that I am taking advantage of your kindness, but, Facebook seams to be the best of the authority that someone want's to borrow, and that's why I insist...

Facebook
YouTube
Google

And some 1% more

They all have iframe/proxy/http script blockers on their system. So by saying this it means they dont allow accessing to their data this way.

This is something that is not in control of Webrily.

lrivera

Hi, I ordered Webrily yesterday... I closed out my browser and forgot to bookmark the member login page. I never received an email after ordering containing the info. Can you please send me the login url. Thanks.

kingpin

Hi, I ordered Webrily yesterday... I closed out my browser and forgot to bookmark the member login page. I never received an email after ordering containing the info. Can you please send me the login url. Thanks.

Hello there
Thank you for your order

We are moving webrily to more strong and fast server right now at this moment.
We are experiencing lot of resource usage.

I will message you here on the forum once the migration is complete

Sorry for any inconvenience

Regards!

kingpin

Hi friends
We are migrating webrily to a stronger server to make the new upcoming features work seamlessly.

Please be patient if you face issues with site speed or loading for some time.

I will update here once the migration is complete.

Regards

EDIT: migration is complete

Last edited:

Don James

Hi Kingpin

I bought it immediately Taylor told me your app.
It's a awesome system you have created and my gratitude to you for sharing it to the forum members.
Done a post with webrily link.
Waiting for your new updated version.
Once again thank you
Regards Don

Last edited:

Don James

Hi Kingpin

Today I tried to attach a pop up message and the pop up appeared but the website I linked to was a blank
Maybe you are troubleshooting

kingpin

Hi Kingpin

Today I tried to attach a pop up message and the pop up appeared but the website I linked to was a blank
Maybe you are troubleshooting

There are some sites that can't be used as they're having script blockers on their system.

Something that is out of webrily control.

Please try another link.

New features are on the way. After Final checks you'll have them.

Take care

Got2HaveThis

There are some sites that can't be used as they're having script blockers on their system.

Something that is out of webrily control.

Please try another link.

New features are on the way. After Final checks you'll have them.

Take care
hi kingpin

I PMed you, and bought the wearily tool, can you please pm me back. Thanks!