[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

kingpin

Hello, could I have a refund, please. Unfortunatelly, for me, this is not suitable for my development ideas. Thank you!

Oh its sad to hear that you're not able to bring traffic using it. The tool is simple and effective. Many users got sales using it

Please email me your transaction details and the email you're using to access Webrily

You're the first refund request .

Send your details at webrily@gmail.com

Thanks!

kingpin

Releasing a powerful feature to use of unfiltered html codes for Webrily links in two or three days.

Stay tuned :)

HighHopes

Releasing a powerful feature to use of unfiltered html codes for Webrily links in two or three days.

Stay tuned :)

"use of unfiltered html codes for Webrily links", could you detail this, please, I might change my mind of refunding, if it's what I am expecting. 10x!

kingpin

"use of unfiltered html codes for Webrily links", could you detail this, please, I might change my mind of refunding, if it's what I am expecting. 10x!

Unfiltered html codes means you can put any code or even any javascript codes like Google Adsense or any kind of codes.

Your refund request is initiated already. you'll have your amount back to your PayPal in some moments.

If you want it again you'll have to buy the package again

Thanks!

11eleven

Hi Kingpin. I have just registered today but don't have a site yet but know what niche etc I am going to choose.
Been reading about your Webrily software and have tried to purchase for $19 using the discount code but it;s still showing $79 on the checkout page even though your Webrily site shows the $19 discount. Am I too late?
Thank you.

Last edited:

kingpin

Hi Kingpin. I have just registered today but don't have a site yet but know what niche etc I am going to choose.
Been reading about your Webrily software and have tried to purchase for $19 using the discount code but it;s still showing $79 on the checkout page even though your Webrily site shows the $19 discount. Am I too late?
Thank you.

EARLYBIRD coupon is expired

ALIDROPSHIP is the new coupon code

I will update that on the website.

For alidropship forum members there's an exclusive coupon available

Please use "ALIDROPSHIP" as a coupon code while you checkout

Thanks and regards

kingpin

There were passing around 43200 moments, and still my amount is not back in my Paypal account...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do read refund policy on the website where it is mentioned clearly that the refunds will be done within 2 business days. Sometime PayPal takes time. Your request was initiated already. Do check your account at PayPal.

I love sober people more without sarcasm.

Lot of success to you
Have a nice day.

EDIT: your $19 is refunded. Just got a confirmation from PayPal

:)

Dominik

Hi Kingpin, please tell me does it show the views of your offer or of the posted link in dashboard?
And what is the purpose of flyt tracking?

kingpin

Hi Kingpin, please tell me does it show the views of your offer or of the posted link in dashboard?
And what is the purpose of flyt tracking?

Hi mate

It shows the number of visits to your webrily links.

Flyt tracking is used to track links easily and put pixels to retarget the audience that visited your links
I will today make a video about it

kingpin

Some updates will be released in next 24 hours.

1. Use of unfiltered HTML codes: you will easily be able to put images, YouTube embed codes, facebook like and share button, etc inside your webrily links.

2. Sharable links: webrily will be hosted on two more domains means you'll be able to share and create links from those domains also for FREE.

and some bug fixes will be done too.
i will be sending a personal email to all the existing buyers of Webrily tomorrow

Regards!

Some updates will be released in next 24 hours.

1. Use of unfiltered HTML codes: you will easily be able to put images, YouTube embed codes, facebook like and share button, etc inside your webrily links.

2. Sharable links: webrily will be hosted on two more domains means you'll be able to share and create links from those domains also for FREE.

and some bug fixes will be done too.
i will be sending a personal email to all the existing buyers of Webrily tomorrow

Regards!

This is great, man. Thanks.

Tina

Kingpin! Wanted to thank you for making this amazing tool Webrily.
I finally had the time today to try it out for the first time since I bought the earlybird and its AMAZING.
Unbelievable how much traffic I'm getting from one link I shared. :)

Last edited: