Need for USA address

Kasuwa

Hi,
I am a newbie and I need assistance with some issues;
(1). I have Stripe connected to my store but do I need a US address for the store too? If I do, do I also need to register the business in the US? I don't live in the US
(2). What tax challenges am I likely to face in either of the two situations.
(3). Is there any tips or precaution I need to take in managing my Facebook account that I will be using to promote the products. I hear of people's account being banned.

Thank you

chris37

Hi,
I am a newbie and I need assistance with some issues;
(1). I have Stripe connected to my store but do I need a US address for the store too? If I do, do I also need to register the business in the US? I don't live in the US
(2). What tax challenges am I likely to face in either of the two situations.
(3). Is there any tips or precaution I need to take in managing my Facebook account that I will be using to promote the products. I hear of people's account being banned.

Thank you

1)you dont need USA address.

2)always you pay tax in the country you receiving the money (about the country of your customer, if the have to pay extra tax is depending of them locatio,some city in america have extra product tax )

3)That is depending of what product you sell how offen do you post and many other thing,do a google search how to avoid my facebook page from geting banned.

Kasuwa

1)you dont need USA address.

2)always you pay tax in the country you receiving the money (about the country of your customer, if the have to pay extra tax is depending of them locatio,some city in america have extra product tax )

3)That is depending of what product you sell how offen do you post and many other thing,do a google search how to avoid my facebook page from geting banned.

Thank you