My Dropshipping Journey - i got my 1st, 2nd sales.

Raff

Update: I got ky 2nd Sale. Thank GOD!

After 3 months i got my first sale :):):)
HZOt5tE5SFOzpY5E-dtSuQ.jpeg

Wow i got my 2nd Sale!
59RWof0_d.jpg

With this 2nd sale amounting 63.72USD, do i need to ask for the buyer ID and Card picture?

Last edited:

Raff

Congrats! I think you should ask your client to provide ID only in case the transaction looks suspicious. Please check this article: https://alidropship.com/e-commerce-fraud-some-thoughts-on-protecting-your-dropshipping-store/
Thanks! Since this is my FIRST SALE. I have questions.

1. Do i need to use my Computer/Google Chrome where AliDropship Extension installed on setting Order Status to Processed or Shipped? Or i can use any device or my phone?

2. I read this: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-work-tracking-numbers/
I received the notification that my order was Shipped, so i change the order status to Shipped and i received the Copy of the email and the TRACKING ID is Not Yet Available.

My question is, do i need to click "Get Tracking" to get tracking id and email it to the buyer?
Or the AliDropship automatically check the order detail every now and then and update the order detail and get Tracking ID and email it to the buyer?

Because i read "will be automatically emailed to your customers when you change order status to ‘SHIPPED’." but i already changed the status to SHIPPED but the Tracking ID is not available.

THANKS!

Yaros

Staff member
Thanks! Since this is my FIRST SALE. I have questions.

1. Do i need to use my Computer/Google Chrome where AliDropship Extension installed on setting Order Status to Processed or Shipped? Or i can use any device or my phone?

2. I read this: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-work-tracking-numbers/
I received the notification that my order was Shipped, so i change the order status to Shipped and i received the Copy of the email and the TRACKING ID is Not Yet Available.

My question is, do i need to click "Get Tracking" to get tracking id and email it to the buyer?
Or the AliDropship automatically check the order detail every now and then and update the order detail and get Tracking ID and email it to the buyer?

Because i read "will be automatically emailed to your customers when you change order status to ‘SHIPPED’." but i already changed the status to SHIPPED but the Tracking ID is not available.

THANKS!
1. You can use any device of course.
2. You need to change status to shipped when Tracking ID is available.

If you set the option 'Mark order as shipped automatically', the plugin will change the status and send tracking ID itself. Now I recommend that you change the status of this order to processing, wait the tracking ID and then change to Shipped again.

Raff

1. You can use any device of course.
2. You need to change status to shipped when Tracking ID is available.

If you set the option 'Mark order as shipped automatically', the plugin will change the status and send tracking ID itself. Now I recommend that you change the status of this order to processing, wait the tracking ID and then change to Shipped again.

I will set the status to Processing, then if i enabled “Mark order as shipped automatically” i dont need to do anything, the plugin will do the rest, like sending the Tracking ID to the buyer?

Yaros

Staff member
I will set the status to Processing, then if i enabled “Mark order as shipped automatically” i dont need to do anything, the plugin will do the rest, like sending the Tracking ID to the buyer?
Correct.

Raff

With this 2nd sale amounting 63.72USD, do i need to ask for the buyer ID and Card picture?

Rechell

wow amazing you got your 2ns sale! and we are on the same niche? we can learn from each other :) share you url too :)
so only after 3 months that sales kick off? and how many products you have imported so far? do you also only use paypal as payment or you go stripe?

Raff

wow amazing you got your 2ns sale! and we are on the same niche? we can learn from each other :) share you url too :)
so only after 3 months that sales kick off? and how many products you have imported so far? do you also only use paypal as payment or you go stripe?
I have 200 plus product so far, yes i use paypal only as payment method.