My Dropshipping Journey - i got my 1st, 2nd sales.

Raff

I think if you had a credit card payment gateway you would get 4 orders already:)
Soon, i will implement CC Payment :)

@Yaros By the way, usually how many days before the Tracking ID automatically sent to the buyer? I set mark order as shipped automatically, and i check my order on aliexpress and it has Tracking ID already but on my webstore still not available.

GymJim

Soon, i will implement CC Payment :)

@Yaros By the way, usually how many days before the Tracking ID automatically sent to the buyer? I set mark order as shipped automatically, and i check my order on aliexpress and it has Tracking ID already but on my webstore still not available.
Make sure that you are logged into Ali Express and on the order screen on your website.

If the tracking is there, you can force it to check the tracking by selecting the order then selecting get traffic

Raff

Make sure that you are logged into Ali Express and on the order screen on your website.

If the tracking is there, you can force it to check the tracking by selecting the order then selecting get traffic

I did it, i check my order on AliExpress so i log in to my account, and when i saw that the tracking id is available i click "Get Tracking" button.

Its been 3 days from now since thet Tracking ID is available on AliExpress, but the Order Details is not updating or not getting the Tracking ID.

@Yaros can i manually the order details and set the tracking ID? If i edit it manually, will the plugin email the buyer the Tracking ID?

Yaros

Staff member
I did it, i check my order on AliExpress so i log in to my account, and when i saw that the tracking id is available i click "Get Tracking" button.

Its been 3 days from now since thet Tracking ID is available on AliExpress, but the Order Details is not updating or not getting the Tracking ID.

@Yaros can i manually the order details and set the tracking ID? If i edit it manually, will the plugin email the buyer the Tracking ID?
Could you PM me your wp-admin access that I could check?

Raff

I got my 3rd Sales, but i thought Free Shipping is available to all country, so i pay for the shipping of my buyer :D

Direct Webstore

Hard to give other options without knowing what your country is. Did you try Stripe? I'm in Australia and use them with no problems. :)