[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

kristijan95

Hi everyone,

I want to share with you simple Method for getting Stripe wherever you are in this big World :D

And I'm this good because I see everyone is struggling with Payment Gateway!

I decided to try Stripe and had to find a fast and legal way to accept it without being resident of the supported countries.

As for now I know it's functioning well, but the thing is I don't know how long will it drive but if something happens then just open a new one :D

So here is the method to GET STRIPE and live forever:

The normal way is to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or C-corp in the US and open the bank account; however, even if the process of LLC opening is simple and can be done remotely, there are no banks in the US that are willing to open an account without the potential owner first visiting the branch.

Also, Stripe requires you to enter SSN or EIN to verify your identity, which stops 90% of people in their tracks.

The good news: Yes! You can get an EIN being a foreigner AND remotely, which is enough for Stripe to activate your account.

To proceed you'll need a few crucial things:
  • A US bank account
  • A SSN or EIN
  • U.S. Address ( I used $10 USAMail for this or just use any POBox System, you just need address)
  • TextNow or Sonetel for approving Stripe Account to proceed with transactions (they will hold it if you don't do that)
NOW LET'S GET TO BUSINESS!

FIRST THING FIRST REGISTER FOR STRIPE ACCOUNT

1) Bank Account
Thank God there is PAYONEER! – payment system that can provide you with a prepaid MasterCard AND has the ability to accept ACH transfers from US Companies - exactly what is used by Stripe to conduct a payout.

Registration for Payoneer is straightforward and if you want, you can use my link to get $25 to your account. Once you're done they will send you the card (MasterCard), however you don't need to wait to receive it and can start accepting payments from Stripe right away.

2) SSN / EIN
This article is for foreigners and I assume you know nothing about SSN (Social Security Number). One thing you should know though is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get it.

The alternative to SSN is EIN – an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, which is used to identify a business entity.

To get the EIN you'll need to make a call to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and do some homework:
  • Download the form and fill it in beforehand.
  • Call the IRS (number – (800) 829-4933) and say that you need an EIN. They will ask you to send the form by fax, but just say that you do not have a fax machine and would like to do it by phone.
  • The operator will ask you to have the form on hand and dictate fields.
  • In 10 minutes you'll have an EIN number which also will be sent to you by mail (in your home country).
The only other thing worth doing is asking the IRS about filing a tax return. In my case they told: "We don't care, just pay in your home country".

When you have your EIN, you can go to Stripe and switch the LIVE/TEST switcher to LIVE, then click Activate Account.

live-test.png
You have to fill out all the fields, but be careful with the following. Here is what you should choose:

Business type: Individual / Sole Proprietorship

EIN: The number you've received

Address: Any mail-forwarding address in the US (PO Box Address)

Phone: Real US phone number (get it here and forward to your phone) or FREE Solution is TextNow

SSN: 0000

Bank Account: Log in to your Payoneer account, click Receive -> Global Payment Service and copy all the bank info from there.

And that's it. Accept your payments!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask I'll do my best to answer it.

CHEERS!

EDIT: This is hit or miss method cause it's done BlackHat way, it's up to you to decide if you will drive with this Stripe account or you'll make some $$ and get it WhiteHat way (LLC)...nobody knows when you could get blocked, reviewed, etc. by Stripe!

Last edited:

The Dropper

Did you receive payments in that Stripe account you created with this method ? & did you withdraw money to payoneer with success ?

kristijan95

Did you receive payments in that Stripe account you created with this method ? & did you withdraw money to payoneer with success ?

Yes, the payments go so smoothly :) then you need to wait approx. 5 days for first transaction to snap onto Payoneer account, then when it hits your Payoneer account you can spend it wherever you want with your MasterCard :)

Here is the proof for successful transaction:
stripe.jpg

Last edited:

Edward

I did a payoneer account.

Do you have an example of how to fill in the form? I have no idea what to put in those fields.

Last edited:

kristijan95

I'll post signed form example, they said to me that I should pay tax in my country, so I think that means that you shouldn't have problems in future :D

kristijan95

Och, you already mentioned that above. I'm sorry. Did you called them from your Croatia phone number? Is there anything we should avoid to tell them on a phone or there is no secrets and everything is legal?

Waiting for example. :)
nevermind :D, i called them from my us skype number, i wrote my conversation with agent, there shouldn't be problems, just try, you just need to fill the form as you need it for banking purposes only
form.jpg

Edward

For International IRS (for foreigners) it's a different number: +012679411099

I managed to do it, after waiting for like 40 minutes on the phone and after her computer died once and waiting 20 minutes for the computer to boot back up.

My stripe is working find at the moment, let's hope it will last.

Last edited:

kristijan95

hahahahah here you see what mockery is US IRS :D
as for P.O. Boxes, just google it and you'll find tons of them :)
okay, mine didn't tell me that sort of thing, but I think that you can't thick Sole Proprieton because we are foreigners and we don't own SSN

I'm very glad to see that you all done it successfully :) happy transactioning :D

Last edited:

Vlad

Hi Everyone! At First want to thank kristijan95 for that way to set up Stripe. Just one question. Can Stripe detected IP of your country and block you? How you guys figure out this issue?

Edward

I got this message threw email from stripe earier.
It's very weird, since I didn't do any transactions with it, really disappointed, good thing I didn't had any money on my account.

"Our systems recently identified charges that appear to be unauthorized by the cardholder, meaning that the owner of the credit or debit card did not consent to these payments. This unfortunately means that we will no longer be able to accept payments..."

kristijan95

Hi Everyone! At First want to thank kristijan95 for that way to set up Stripe. Just one question. Can Stripe detected IP of your country and block you? How you guys figure out this issue?

Hi Vlad, you don't need to use VPN for this cause they know you are foreigner :)

kristijan95

I got this message threw email from stripe earier.
It's very weird, since I didn't do any transactions with it, really disappointed, good thing I didn't had any money on my account.

"Our systems recently identified charges that appear to be unauthorized by the cardholder, meaning that the owner of the credit or debit card did not consent to these payments. This unfortunately means that we will no longer be able to accept payments..."

hmm weird, did you put payee bank account correctly? try another and see how it will go :)

Edward

Yes I put the bank account correctly, I will try with a new account, but now I am little scared to receive payments and then get blocked.

The Dropper

How do the IRS can verify your name & address? and does stripe check the name associated to the EIN? if not, then you can use any EIN, right?!

Edward

After replying to there email about closing my account, today, they sent me this:

"Stripe can only support users with a low risk of customer disputes—after reviewing your submitted information and website, it does seem like your site presents a higher level of risk than we can currently support.

We're sorry that we can't offer ongoing service, and we wish you the best of luck with your business."

This is what they said, I have no idea why they said that my shop presents a high risk, I am selling just phone cases and bags.