iPhone Niche Store For Sale

iPhoneDen

Selling our iPhone niche store. Built with the Ali Dropship Plug-In. It has over 800 items on it: iPhone, iPad, iWatch accessories.

The URL is: www.iphoneden.com - short, brandable, easy to remember.

Our reason for selling is that my business partner and I have decided to part ways and pursue different businesses.

We both don't have time to work on it, we haven't built any links, traffic is very minimal. It's a clean starter site.

Asking price is: US$ 250. Please PM for offers.

iPhoneDen

Hi ChaoscripT! The descriptions and titles are edited. We tried our best not to make it look like a dropship store.

iPhoneDen

Hi ChaoscripT! Site was up on March this year. All products were completely uploaded on April. My partner and I haven't promoted the site or build links to it. No sales yet.

Doesn't seem to be edited if you look at the site. Filled with watermarks on photos and descriptions with choppy english. Also, importing a lot of products means nothing. If anything, it just makes your site look less congruent and load slower. Logo also looks like something from the 1900s. And if titles are really edited, why is there a "10pcs/lot Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen For IPad Air Mini 2 3 4 For IPhone 4s 5 6 7 Universal Tablet PC Smart Phone" on the site? Also, hosting is terrible, it keeps giving me a 500 internal server error every time I try to load a different page... looks like absolutely minimal work was put into it other than clicking the import button on 10 pages of AliExpress products

ThomasArnold

Very good offer, I'm intrigued. I am very interested in the details of the sale of the site and I hope I am not late for this. I'm sorry you had to sell your site. Now online stores are very popular and profitable. I always order everything online myself, especially phone accessories from https://wesellcases.com/collections/iphone-cases because they cost less than in regular stores. I'm not ready to give away $30 for a case. I order case that are cheaper with good discounts. I've always dreamed of having my own store, and an online store is even cooler.

Last edited:

Mar

Why moderators don't close this old topics?
There is no reason to close the thread, although it is very embarrassing for members who are responding to age old posts. I have seen a number of it lately, mostly from new members.

Ecomm

I have seen a number of it lately, mostly from new members.
This is the reason and it's confusing and waste of time when someone new respond to an age old post for the rest of us. I don't know what you moderators do here on the forum but I think it's your duty to clean a bit the forum. It's my opinion so you can do what you want.

Mar

This is the reason and it's confusing and waste of time when someone new respond to an age old post for the rest of us. I don't know what you moderators do here on the forum but I think it's your duty to clean a bit the forum. It's my opinion so you can do what you want.
I don't think being old is a basis for closing threads. There are many moderators in the forum including staffs of Alidropship, they don't do it. This time there are 11,838 threads in the forum. Assuming half of it are old threads, who would be able to close more that 5,000? Not unless the administrators apply a code to auto close threads upon reaching a certain age. They are not doing it, that mean old threads are not closed on the basis of age.

Ecomm

I don't think being old is a basis for closing threads. There are many moderators in the forum including staffs of Alidropship, they don't do it. This time there are 11,838 threads in the forum. Assuming half of it are old threads, who would be able to close more that 5,000? Not unless the administrators apply a code to auto close threads upon reaching a certain age. They are not doing it, that mean old threads are not closed on the basis of age.
Then yes in this case you are right.

Rumegado

This doesn’t seem to be edited. The site is made like by a teenager, just to be done. I can say that iphones, and apple watches shouldn’t be bought from an online store from China. You never know what device they will send you, and if they will send something in general. I have an Iphone Xr ordered from the Apple Store in USA and I think apple stuff should be bought just from there. You may check guide from breakfixnow says the same thing.

Last edited:

chris37

This doesn’t seem to be edited. The site is made like by a teenager, just to be done. I can say that iphones, and apple watches shouldn’t be bought from an online store from China. You never know what device they will send you, and if they will send something in general.
The link of the website is not working...how do you know is made by a teenager?
You reply to something just for the reply!
Without value at all.

I agree with ecomm this thread must be close.

yoha03

The link of the website is not working...how do you know is made by a teenager?
You reply to something just for the reply!
Without value at all.

I agree with ecomm this thread must be close.

Does top 10 commenter in this forum get something? LOL

dalebon

Replacing the screen for the new Samsung can cost almost half the cost of the phone - about 200 euros. While with the iPhone, it's easier - about 50. Why is it so expensive to replace the glass? What is so special about it? A few simple and not costly manipulations with a screwdriver, and we see the insides of the smartphone - a simple glass from the underside is stuffed with chips and the main internal organs of the phone. "To replace the display, you still have to take out some parts, which then have to be moved to the corresponding new production. There's also the antenna, the speaker, the camera, and the sticker. Such a replacement is 170 euros. It's half of the phone. But the fact is that the iPhone is an iPhone, and if you fix it allrepair.fr, it will last for a long time, so you have to think for yourself.

Last edited: