iPhone Niche Store For Sale

Selling our iPhone niche store. Built with the Ali Dropship Plug-In. It has over 800 items on it: iPhone, iPad, iWatch accessories.

The URL is: www.iphoneden.com - short, brandable, easy to remember.

Our reason for selling is that my business partner and I have decided to part ways and pursue different businesses.

We both don't have time to work on it, we haven't built any links, traffic is very minimal. It's a clean starter site.

Asking price is: US$ 250. Please PM for offers.

Hi ChaoscripT! Site was up on March this year. All products were completely uploaded on April. My partner and I haven't promoted the site or build links to it. No sales yet.

Doesn't seem to be edited if you look at the site. Filled with watermarks on photos and descriptions with choppy english. Also, importing a lot of products means nothing. If anything, it just makes your site look less congruent and load slower. Logo also looks like something from the 1900s. And if titles are really edited, why is there a "10pcs/lot Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen For IPad Air Mini 2 3 4 For IPhone 4s 5 6 7 Universal Tablet PC Smart Phone" on the site? Also, hosting is terrible, it keeps giving me a 500 internal server error every time I try to load a different page... looks like absolutely minimal work was put into it other than clicking the import button on 10 pages of AliExpress products