ionCube in not inside PHP 7.4 Version - help us it's Urgent

Yaros

Staff member
You mean, alidropship plugin now compatible php 7.4..? Currently my site using php 7.3. I am using namecheap vps , my server have 20+ domain hosting. All of website using php 7.4 except alidropship woo website.

let me know, can i update php 7.3 to 7.4...?
Yes, if your hosting supports ionCube loader module for PHP 7.4

Direct Webstore

You mean, alidropship plugin now compatible php 7.4
Only if it's the latest version and has ionCube installed. Go to CPanel>Select PHP Version. Then select PHP 7.4 and check if ioncube is installed in the "Extensions Tab.

My Hosts PHP 7.3 has it.

ion.png

But PHP 7.4 does not.
ion_002.png

If your host is the same, you need to wait till they upgrade. Or you can nag them to. ;)

ashik_cse

After update php 7.4.

I am using your other addon. Now getting flowing message. Now i see, my review page and promo banner plugin stop working. Looking forward your earlier response. THANKS php4.png

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

You mean, alidropship plugin now compatible php 7.4.
yes, currently ioncube 10.3.9 available https://prnt.sc/thfhsb
So change to 7.4.

I am using your other addon. Now getting flowing message . Looking forward your earlier response. THANKS
I thought you were talking about the Alidropship plugin. The Reviews Page plugin, according to your error screenshot, obviously does not support 7.4 yet.

Like has been said over and over in this forum in various threads, over a couple of years, the differences between subsequent PHP versions are so small it cannot be noticed. Regardless of what the claims are. Switch back to 7.3 and wait till all your plugins are compatible. Don't worry about it. All my stores are running on 7.3 perfectly and with fast loading times between 3-4 seconds.

We went through all this when PHP 7.3 first came out and people were on 7.2. I think it's going to be a yearly event. lol

Now I have to find a way to block any posts with the words "PHP" before PHP 7.5 comes out. lol ;)

Last edited:

Mar

It's not available on my host yet. (Interserver). Just checked now. Although, their 7.3 version is out of date, so the 7.4 one they have probably is too. No rush though, all is running well.
I just made a request, ionCube loader is available now. My sites started running PHP7.4 just a few minutes ago. Just like the previous versions, I hardly notice any change. It is just for the sake of having the latest PHP version.

1594794487995.png
1594794530190.png

Direct Webstore

I just made a request, ionCube loader is available now.
Interserver seems pretty good at doing what you ask them to do. Thanks for asking them. I didn't bother as it wasn't urgent.

Just like the previous versions, I hardly notice any change.
I just updated to 7.4 too and did a couple of speed tests. No noticeable change here either.

It is just for the sake of having the latest PHP version.
Yeah, that seems to be the main benefit ... so far. lol

Reactions: Mar

JonesRE

will be done soon
Thank you! I've been following this thread with interest (and no small amount of humor), while waiting for PHP 7.4 compatibility, so I can go ahead and get my copy.

I built a Ubuntu 20.04 vps with php7.4-fpm and Nginx, for to host my site. So I've been looking forward to this news.

uooos

I ask everyone who is in one way or another connected with teaching students to share their methods of recording knowledge and, in general, "live hacks" on the topic of education. Does using this PHP 7.4 program help you or do you use this fastessay.net/write-my-essay.html service? It's a pity that when I was studying there were no such tablets for writing and modern gadgets.
At the very end of my study, some students began to use e-books to familiarize themselves with literature and materials.
What do you mean by "host had to drop it to 7.2"?

Last edited: