ionCube in not inside PHP 7.4 Version - help us it's Urgent

Mar

Hi!
Please help us it's urgent
After PHP update (7.4) our Plugin Stop and we stuck
Error is >> (Ooops! ionCube Loader Not found. Please check instructions .)

we already check all instructions (https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2260997-ioncube-loader-setup) but there is no "ionCube" in New 7.4 version

Thanks
emran
If ionCube loader is not in the PHP version, you cannot use it. Also, Alidropship plugin is not compatible with PHP7.4. Why would you want to update to PHP7.4?

Mar

Is it compatible up to PHP 7.3 cause I had issues, host had to drop it to 7.2
Please clarify question. If you mean alidropship, the original or the woo version, you need to install the PHP7.2+ version if your site is PHP7.2 or PHP7.3.

1591503348852.png

Mar

I installed the 7.2 version of AliWoo version
There is no 7.2 version. If you mean 7.2+ version and your site is running PHP7.2 or PHP7.3, the plugin should be compatible. If it is not working, there is another problem. The information you gave is not clear. What do you mean by "host had to drop it to 7.2"?

Marlon Burns

Meaning it was at PHP 7.3 and I had them drop it back to PHP 7.2 and I am using The 7.2+ version. Placed a ticket a week or so ago and haven't got any feedback just yet.

Mar

No, Alidropship. They confirmed the settings exactly as its stated in Alidropship System Requirements.
You better wait for the feedback from Alidropship. It is hard to help with not enough information. I am not even sure what PHP version your site is running now. Saying I had them drop it back to PHP 7.2 is not enough to conclude. You need to see some proof.

Marlon Burns

Bottom line is I changed the PHP Version back to 7.2 so that it would work. I previously had it set at 7.3 and experienced issues. The issues went away with 7.2 I placed a ticket about the 7.3 issue and haven't been able to get it resolved yet, so I've been using 7.2 in the meantime. The previous statement was clarifying what I meant by "dropped it back" simply meant reverted back to 7.2 from 7.3

Mar

Bottom line is I changed the PHP Version back to 7.2 so that it would work. I previously had it set at 7.3 and experienced issues. The issues went away with 7.2 I placed a ticket about the 7.3 issue and haven't been able to get it resolved yet, so I've been using 7.2 in the meantime. The previous statement was clarifying what I meant by "dropped it back" simply meant reverted back to 7.2 from 7.3
So that's fine. Don't worry, in fact you can hardly notice the difference between PHP7.2 and 7.3. But the PHP7.2+ version of the plugin is compatible with PHP7.3, in fact that is what in my site. I think your host provider has something to do with it, that is why have this issue.

1592205903660.png

1592205943944.png

igadgedx

If ionCube loader is not in the PHP version, you cannot use it. Also, Alidropship plugin is not compatible with PHP7.4. Why would you want to update to PHP7.4?

Why would you want to update to PHP7.4?
Answer: Because 7.4 is 10% faster than 7.3 and after update, my woo version is not loading as per your "no compatible" response.
Can we expect a compatible release anytime soon? This is a "paid plugin" and there is no excuse to be dragging an inevitable upgrade. This is the only plugin on my library not working due to lack of support. All other my other paid/free plugins are working with PHP7.4.

Attachments

• ioncube3.JPG
    ioncube3.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ioncube2.JPG
    ioncube2.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ioncube1.JPG
    ioncube1.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 9

Mar

I have tried a number of PHP versions, from PHP7.1 to PHP7.3, you can't even notice the difference in loading speed.
Can we expect a compatible release anytime soon? This is a "paid plugin" and there is no excuse to be dragging an inevitable upgrade. This is the only plugin on my library not working due to lack of support. All other my other paid/free plugins are working with PHP7.4.
Of the 15,643 members of the forum only one user has this PHP7.4 issue. For all the rest, it is never an issue.

Direct Webstore

Answer: Because 7.4 is 10% faster than 7.3
Yes, yes, yes. It's the same old whine from impatient people every time a new PHP version is released. "Oh! It's so much faster! WHY won't my Alidropship plugin work with it NOW! I want it right now or I will throw a tantrum".

And the same old advice is given over and over ... "PHP X.XX is totally fine for now. Just be patient till Alidropship, Social Rabbit, whatever is compatible with the newer PHP X.XXX"

There must be at least a dozen (or more) similar posts/threads going back over the years. And we'll get more when PHP 8.0 rolls out.

ZZZzzzz

chris37

Answer: Because 7.4 is 10% faster than 7.3 and after update, my woo version is not loading as per your "no compatible" response.

Hi there i have PHP7.3 and believe me i did not notice any different from the time i was use PHP7.2
My website load very fast 1.3 second loading time. ( See screenshot here https://snipboard.io/CwVXBF.jpg ) but this is happen with combination of many factor.

1) Cached plugin (wp faster cache free version, i use just the cached and the pre-load from this plugin)
2) Autoptimize plugin (minify CSS, JS , HTML ), plus lazy load
3) Wp smush free version,
4) Cloudflare (plus the rocket loader from it. I Know the alidropship team say is not compatible for our plugin but i really notice different in loading speed, specific on mobile , and i have no problem at all using it )
5)Manually compress image on photoshop (really compress,no quality loss :p)

And just for you know.I use the must bullshit and slow hosting provider Bluehost.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Us a person who try many thing for its make his website faster, i can say the PHP version is the last you can see speed improve.

So waiting for the update of your ali-plugin of PHP compatibility for your slow site is not going to help you.
Sorry i give you this news.;)

igadgedx

NEWS FLASH!!! PHP7.4 was released last year (November 28th, 2019. That's about 7 months now)=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP#Release_history
7.4 packs many performance + security upgrades + APCu

For Alidropship to ask its paying customers to downgrade just because they are too lazy and careless is just mind boggling. Most "free"plugins on Wordpress repository have already taken compatibility action. So, the developer has not taken any PHP compatibility action since 2017 when 7.2 was released. This is not a free plugin and everyone who has paid for it, deserves an up-to-date product. Three years without any core update is just unacceptable for an $89.00 plugin.

Attachments

• php74.JPG
    php74.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 16