In Aliexpress, there is new feature for dropshipping?!

abasith

Hi team, In Aliexpress there is a tab called "Dropshipping Center" . When I click there is an agreement. After that I didn't go. Can you please check that and explain about that feature? What is the benefits we can get from that feature. Should I join that program if i dropshipping? please. (screenshot attached)
Screenshot (162).png

Direct Webstore

Try writing to Aliexpress and asking. It has nothing to do with the Alidropship plugin/s.

Can you please check that and explain about that feature?
Who? Other forum members? Why can't you contact Aliexpress or do a search for its details and check it out yourself? Do you have some problem preventing you from checking it out yourself? If so, my apologies.

Should I join that program if i dropshipping?
Up to you whether you "should" or not based on the research you do on it. For me, the existing tools for product selection are fine.

Get to work. Good luck. :)

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Hi team, In Aliexpress there is a tab called "Dropshipping Center" . When I click there is an agreement. After that I didn't go. Can you please check that and explain about that feature? What is the benefits we can get from that feature. Should I join that program if i dropshipping? please. (screenshot attached)
View attachment 13364
https://dodropshipping.com/aliexpress-dropshipping-center/

I did not find it useful regarding their analytics tools, but you can get a small discount on your purchases on AliExpress if you process many orders monthly.

Last edited: