Importing products not working

Alex

Hello,

I cannot use direct import because the plugin is telling me that the product is already imported. There is nothing in my import list. I've cleared cookies, reinstalled the plugin, and nothing is working. Please help!

GKM Traders

Hello,

I cannot use direct import because the plugin is telling me that the product is already imported. There is nothing in my import list. I've cleared cookies, reinstalled the plugin, and nothing is working. Please help!

Make sure you deleted the products from trash list.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password to check it out with the link of the product that you were not able to import.

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova

Direct product import is not working. Progress bar is showing forever without importing even a single product. I have seen a lot about this problem long before I started mine. My question is "Is there something being done to resolve the problem?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova

Direct product import is not working. Progress bar is showing forever without importing even a single product. I have seen a lot about this problem long before I started mine. My question is "Is there something being done to resolve the problem?
Hello, we don't have such issue on our sites, so please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue. Usually problems with import are connected with Hosting.

nyuyuysoni

Hi am having same problems products direct imports isn't working. It waits forever and no single product is imported. Also bulk import not working too. Only have to import one after the other, while price update is another nightmare will take hours to complete 10% . apart from these, the plugin works well. I love it. Help out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi am having same problems products direct imports isn't working. It waits forever and no single product is imported. Also bulk import not working too. Only have to import one after the other, while price update is another nightmare will take hours to complete 10% . apart from these, the plugin works well. I love it. Help out.
PM'd

tomhere

Hi, I have similar issue. Some time ago I imported a product and then deleted it, I don't think it has been published. Anyways, so I am trying to import it now and it says "product already imported". I have checked my drafts, or deleted items, can't see it anywhere.

Is there a log or something? How should I fix it?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I have similar issue. Some time ago I imported a product and then deleted it, I don't think it has been published. Anyways, so I am trying to import it now and it says "product already imported". I have checked my drafts, or deleted items, can't see it anywhere.

Is there a log or something? How should I fix it?
Please PM me a link to that product on AliExpress, your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check it .