Import Product Out of stock.

frogfrogfrog

The product update does not work; all products are automatically treated as 'out of stock' (Product is no longer available. Moved to Draft), even though the Ali listing shows that the products are available with larger quantity remaining in stock.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
The product update does not work; all products are automatically treated as 'out of stock' (Product is no longer available. Moved to Draft), even though the Ali listing shows that the products are available with larger quantity remaining in stock.
Hello! A new version of Alidropship Extension 3.0.0.30 is out now. There are no such problems.

rgabor

Hi,

I am having the same issue with at least one product.

Aliexpress display the product as available, but after importing it my site say it is out of stock

On Aliexpress:

1698605249186.png

On my website:

1698605303915.png

I am using AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 3.0.0.31

Any help on that please?

rgabor

It is also strange that when I update all products from the plugin, for this product I am getting this displayed:
1698605534067.png

So if the product is up to date, and there is Quantity, why on my site the product is not available?

rgabor

Hello! We will check this problem
Well, issue is even worst,

I just got an email notification where most of my published product are out of stock, while it is not true.

I have purchased this plugin few days ago, but honestly, I really have some doubt about if this will ever work.

So far it looks like I wasted my time and money on this.

Please contact me and fix it.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Well, issue is even worst,

I just got an email notification where most of my published product are out of stock, while it is not true.

I have purchased this plugin few days ago, but honestly, I really have some doubt about if this will ever work.

So far it looks like I wasted my time and money on this.

Please contact me and fix it.
To be honest we didn't find any problems with products are out of stock after import. It may be if you imported these products from Alidropship Database. We will update all the products in that database. You can contact our support team to clarify your issue and we will help you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconveniences.

frogfrogfrog

Hello,

There is a another problem with the AliDropship (Chrome, I'm using Brave browser) add-on, version 3.0.0.32. The import button does not work properly.

The add-on does not detect products in the Ali shop, nor does it import products in bulk. When opened in a single Ali product page and an attempt is made to import a product, a message appears stating, “The product has been added to your Import List.” However, the products are not imported.

I’ve noticed that this issue occurs in shops from which I used to import products before. Could you please provide some advice?

import button.JPG

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@frogfrogfrog Hello! The bulk import is created for category page and same UI. The UI of a shop page is different and because of that there is 0/0 and no bulk import. This is just not possible to develop a function for shops to import products from there because shop's UIs are different. You better use bulk import from the search bar:1.jpg

I’ve noticed that this issue occurs in shops from which I used to import products before.
- For example, you could import a product when your Aliexpress was set to one country and then change the country to another. So The same product has different ID's on different countries. You can import a product while your Aliexpress account is on USA, then it will say “The product has been added to your Import List" but if you change USA to another country and go to the single page of this product it will be allowed to import again but won't import to your store, because such product is already imported.

But if you have more problems, you can contact out support team support@alidropship.com

frogfrogfrog

Got it, thanks for the quick reply.
@frogfrogfrog Hello! The bulk import is created for category page and same UI. The UI of a shop page is different and because of that there is 0/0 and no bulk import. This is just not possible to develop a function for shops to import products from there because shop's UIs are different. You better use bulk import from the search bar:View attachment 16195

- For example, you could import a product when your Aliexpress was set to one country and then change the country to another. So The same product has different ID's on different countries. You can import a product while your Aliexpress account is on USA, then it will say “The product has been added to your Import List" but if you change USA to another country and go to the single page of this product it will be allowed to import again but won't import to your store, because such product is already imported.

But if you have more problems, you can contact out support team support@alidropship.com