G2A payment gateway

kingpin

i never used them. Though their facebook ad always target my timeline.

are they free to join? any monthly charges? are they accepting merchants from any country?

regards

Moha

i never used them. Though their facebook ad always target my timeline.

are they free to join? any monthly charges? are they accepting merchants from any country?

regards

Their website doesn't give fee details for transactions. Joining is free. Supports almost all countries.

Moha

Filled out an form for G2A in their website. Received a small questionnaire. Basically they asked me to describe my business. I sent my response.

Today they sent detailed instructions for registration.

Hoping to get this done in few days.

mushrukh

Filled out an form for G2A in their website. Received a small questionnaire. Basically they asked me to describe my business. I sent my response.

Today they sent detailed instructions for registration.

Hoping to get this done in few days.
Can you send the details please in PM?

mushrukh

What details do you need buddy?

You can submit your email id in their website. You will receive the same email that I received from them.
Have you said them that you are a dropshipper ?? What charges will be applicable ? What reach they have and all that

mushrukh

Even I applied waiting for their reply.. does any one know that do they offer Dropshipping?? And what are thier transaction charges?? This gateway seems to be promising it's xactly like 2checkout.. having around 180+ payment method i guess.. in over 200 countries

Moha

Have you said them that you are a dropshipper ?? What charges will be applicable ? What reach they have and all that

No. I did not specify that I am dropshipping. Unless asked, I dont see a reason why we should mention it.

However, I am going slow on g2a and have not created my account yet due to 2 reasons.

First, there is no integration available in alidropship plugin for g2a yet. I dont want to manually set this up.

Second, I created and activated my account on Stripe. Hence will not need g2a.

mushrukh

Thats great that ur account is activated on stripe.. do share ur method how did you do that..
I did not get any reply from G2A yet..waiting for it..