Fulfill Order Loading forever!

hello, with the latest release I try to fulfill an order and the airplanes took forever!
It looks like it fill all the necessary fields with the order message BUT after that the airplanes keep loading.
I cant pay for any order!

yes having same issue. looks like it loads the address, then starts again to load the message note. but then never completes...
can't stop it either. i am placing order semi manual. since it already applied the address i just cancel, place order manual and it uses the last address. so, what a big pain...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hello, with the latest release I try to fulfill an order and the airplanes took forever!
It looks like it fill all the necessary fields with the order message BUT after that the airplanes keep loading.
I cant pay for any order!
yes having same issue. looks like it loads the address, then starts again to load the message note. but then never completes...
can't stop it either. i am placing order semi manual. since it already applied the address i just cancel, place order manual and it uses the last address. so, what a big pain...
My plane never arrives so I assume the rocket wouldn’t either.
Please update your extension to the latest version 2.5.12 in a couple of hours - we've fixed this issue.

Yaros

Staff member
This is in the Woocommerce version and still happens in 0.8.13
It does not matter what AliDropship plugin version you have and what WooCommerce version you are using. The issue appeared because of recent changes on AliExpress. We took measures and uploaded the new version of the extension. Once the Chrome updates it (in next 1-2 hours) everything should be fine.

SSBN

It does not matter what AliDropship plugin version you have and what WooCommerce version you are using. The issue appeared because of recent changes on AliExpress. We took measures and uploaded the new version of the extension. Once the Chrome updates it (in next 1-2 hours) everything should be fine.
Thanks!