epacket delivery delay

audiotunein

hi,

in my last order i have noticed that epacket shipping time will be 44 days instead of 12 day.

can anyone tell what happen?

ed1190

Just saw this now as well! Seems like ePacket changed their shipping times.

It was between 12-20 days, now it's like 44-45 plus days?!?!

Dazz

Perhaps the Chinese New Year is the cause of the delays it starts Feb 5th and goes for about a month I think

fpesca

Has anyone noticed an increase in the delivery time for ePacket to US?
most of the item I had selected for my store had the usual 12-20 days but now for most the delivery time has increased to 44 day some 35 days other 27 days...
shall this be the new trend it would be a disaster!!!
Does anyone have an explanation and or suggestions?

thanks

Aliexpress does not inform AliDropship team about such changes. Probably this delay is related to Chinese New Year.
Yes, I know Aliexpress does not inform AliDropship team about such changes. But we can expect a response from you(Alidropship) about any important changes of Aliexpress what push big impact on dropshippers.
Thanks for your response! :)

elfrost

Hello, its not a critical issue yet but I noticed that epacket to USA still free but takes like 25 days instead of 12-20 as before.

dunno if its only my niche/ aliexpress store but im afraid to get more complaint from customers about shipping time..

EDIT: my post has been moved here by a moderator, I did not know it was a known issue. This post has been created some days ago.

Last edited: