Dropshipping future in current war situation

kdb

Dear Dropshippers,

What is your opinion on the current war scenario in the gulf and route via Africa and new developments in the Pak - Iran conflict?

please share your opinion and possible impact on our business.

best regards,
kdb

chris37

Dear Dropshippers,

What is your opinion on the current war scenario in the gulf and route via Africa and new developments in the Pak - Iran conflict?

please share your opinion and possible impact on our business.

best regards,
kdb
I have a local business, in addition to dropshipping. I used to bring containers to my country, which used to cost €1600. However, due to the round trip across Africa, there is now an added delay of 25 days, and the delivery cost has increased to €6500. Personally, I will be incorporating the increased shipping cost into all of my products.

BaB

I think that drop shipping will survive until the moment when the USA and China come into direct conflict. That will be the end of this way of doing business.

chris37

I think that drop shipping will survive until the moment when the USA and China come into direct conflict. That will be the end of this way of doing business.

Indeed, it's worth considering @BaB !

@Yaros @Sergei Alidropship, I wish you both a fantastic weekend.

Is there a possibility of upgrading the Alidropship plugin to integrate SHEIN as a supplier?

Having personally experienced swift deliveries of 6-12 days in Europe, SHEIN is an excellent supplier. Your exploration into this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Chris

kdb

Indeed, it's worth considering @BaB !

@Yaros @Sergei Alidropship, I wish you both a fantastic weekend.

Is there a possibility of upgrading the Alidropship plugin to integrate SHEIN as a supplier?

Having personally experienced swift deliveries of 6-12 days in Europe, SHEIN is an excellent supplier. Your exploration into this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Chris
I agree with you @chris37 I am suggesting adding cjdropshipping as an alternate supplier. @Yaros