can't import can't edit

oran147

I think Alidropship will be irrelevant soon since they are not taking it seriously and not updating their plugin/extension as they should...

Georgy

@Georgy @Yaros @Nadezhda

Unfortunately, the problem exists, I have been reporting this issue for a long time.

number of people reporting the same, please take it seriously.

regards,
kdb
AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.17.1 - we are testing the new version of the extension, it should be available this week

Reactions: kdb
Unfortunately, not all face that issue. In case that issue was reproducible for all clients, it will be easier to fix it. For example, i don't have an issue with .com, only with some .us products

That is why we are asking to report all of the cases to our support, to check them all in case of import issue
Dear, it is not true.
Problem started from some national websites and now Alidropshipping plugin does not work at all websites because aliexpress design was changed everywhere.
We are waiting for plugin update.
Thanks for your work. We appreciate it.

Georgy

Dear, it is not true.
Problem started from some national websites and now Alidropshipping plugin does not work at all websites because aliexpress design was changed everywhere.
We are waiting for plugin update.
Thanks for your work. We appreciate it.
We still have clients, who has products, which are opening with old design

kdb

send me that products example, please
it's is even not starting in the bulk update section; however, I can reset the products now.

I have added the product from the .com domain but after the update, it has changed from .com to .ru

Original: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005213747087.html

After running update the URL changed: https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005005213747087.html
then update stuck on first product

this changing to .ru domain might be the issue.

regards,

kdb

spoo

Here the same. Product update changes all my "old" products to .ru links.

I never use or used the Russian Ali site.

Catastrophe....

(The update stuck here, too, after the first product. After deleting all browser cookies, is went running - and secretly changing the links..)

chris37

Hello Guys,

I hope you're having a fantastic Sunday!

I wanted to provide you with some guidance to help troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing. Please follow the steps below:

1. Deactivate any caching and performance optimization plugins that are currently active on your website.
  2. If you have a server-level cache enabled, please deactivate it as well.
  3. Clear your browser cache.
  4. If you have a Content Delivery Network (CDN) enabled, consider disabling it (you can try this step last if the previous steps don't work).
  5. Visit AliExpress and log in again, ensuring that the currency price is set to $ US.
  6. Go to your website's currency settings (Alidropship --> Settings --> Currency) and make sure the default currency is set to $ US.
  7. Reconnect the latest version of the Chrome extension with your website.
  8. Test if the issue has been resolved.
If the issue persists, try disabling the CDN (if you have one) and wait a few hours before attempting again. If you don't have a CDN, try the following steps to identify any conflicting plugins:

• Deactivate all plugins except for the Alidropship plugin and WooCommerce (if you're using the WooCommerce version).
  • Test the website again using the above guidelines. If this resolves the issue, gradually reactivate your plugins one by one to identify the one causing the conflict.
I hope these steps help you resolve the issue.
If not, please return here, and I'll try to guide you with different options. Best of luck!

Regards,
Chris

AaronZhong

Hello Guys,

I hope you're having a fantastic Sunday!

I wanted to provide you with some guidance to help troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing. Please follow the steps below:

1. Deactivate any caching and performance optimization plugins that are currently active on your website.
  2. If you have a server-level cache enabled, please deactivate it as well.
  3. Clear your browser cache.
  4. If you have a Content Delivery Network (CDN) enabled, consider disabling it (you can try this step last if the previous steps don't work).
  5. Visit AliExpress and log in again, ensuring that the currency price is set to $ US.
  6. Go to your website's currency settings (Alidropship --> Settings --> Currency) and make sure the default currency is set to $ US.
  7. Reconnect the latest version of the Chrome extension with your website.
  8. Test if the issue has been resolved.
If the issue persists, try disabling the CDN (if you have one) and wait a few hours before attempting again. If you don't have a CDN, try the following steps to identify any conflicting plugins:

• Deactivate all plugins except for the Alidropship plugin and WooCommerce (if you're using the WooCommerce version).
  • Test the website again using the above guidelines. If this resolves the issue, gradually reactivate your plugins one by one to identify the one causing the conflict.
I hope these steps help you resolve the issue.
If not, please return here, and I'll try to guide you with different options. Best of luck!

Regards,
Chris
Hi this will not work, its the extension issue

Georgy

it's is even not starting in the bulk update section; however, I can reset the products now.

I have added the product from the .com domain but after the update, it has changed from .com to .ru

Original: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005213747087.html

After running update the URL changed: https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005005213747087.html
then update stuck on first product

this changing to .ru domain might be the issue.

regards,

kdb
We are working on that issue. We are trying to release next version today

Reactions: kdb