Blurry images on Da Vinci 2.0

chris37

Don't bother mate, that's just a waste of time trust me :)
Blurry images? Ok let try to find what going on...
What format the images are ? If is gif is look find in the dimensions was save but terrible when they are smaller (thumbnail)... try to change one image with jpg and see what going on.

If this not the issue , you mess up something in your setting (the demo site of the theme don't have this issue)

So we come to the end what you can do about it.

1) if you have backup just use it
2) If you don't have backup I am really sorry but I don't think is something which you can do.

Last edited:

fraymores

hi, this issue happens with the theme demo too. I have been testing all and happens in mobile with Da Vinci and Da Vinci 2.0. the problem is with those themes.

fraymores

Blurry images? Ok let try to find what going on...
What format the images are ? If is gif is look find in the dimensions was save but terrible when they are smaller (thumbnail)... try to change one image with jpg and see what going on.

If this not the issue , you mess up something in your setting (the demo site of the theme don't have this issue)

So we come to the end what you can do about it.

1) if you have backup just use it
2) If you don't have backup I am really sorry but I don't think is something which you can do.

hi, this issue happens with the theme demo too. I have been testing all and happens in mobile with Da Vinci and Da Vinci 2.0. the problem is with those themes.