Any idea when Alidropship plugin for woocommerce will be Available?

cbdropshipper

Will i have to recreate all my products if we use woocommerce or will there be some product migration script or does it just integrate?
Will there be a tax component or is that part of woocommerce?
What about inventory control, will i be able to disable the variations I dont want. currently I can change the inventory to 0 but it comes back when you update the pricing...etc I do not want to have to use manual product update
Will we be able to decide what variations can be displayed with your woo plugin? I have products that are related to my niche but some products have other variations (using the color option) that are not related
example ( i just want to display the 5th variation):
upload_2017-1-6_20-24-11.png

Yaros

Staff member
Will i have to recreate all my products if we use woocommerce or will there be some product migration script or does it just integrate?
Will there be a tax component or is that part of woocommerce?
What about inventory control, will i be able to disable the variations I dont want. currently I can change the inventory to 0 but it comes back when you update the pricing...etc I do not want to have to use manual product update
Will we be able to decide what variations can be displayed with your woo plugin? I have products that are related to my niche but some products have other variations (using the color option) that are not related
example ( i just want to display the 5th variation):
View attachment 219
Woo version is absolutely another plugin, you can't migrate your site from AliDropship to WOO Alidropship plugin. as for variations you can just remove the ones you don't need.

cbdropshipper

Woo version is absolutely another plugin, you can't migrate your site from AliDropship to WOO Alidropship plugin. as for variations you can just remove the ones you don't need.
Thanks Yaros, how can I obtain the woocommerce version. I've not launched my site yet, so this would be good time to look at switching. Are there any current issues or showstoppers with woo version at this point? Are you nearing release candidate?
Thanks,