Any idea when Alidropship plugin for woocommerce will be Available?

Billy_Batts

Woo version is already developed. Now we need to add auto-filling option and then it will be available for sale. It should happen this year.
I don't want to be rude but is this the support I can expect if I purchase your product? It's 4 days in the new year and no update about the woo version while many people waiting for it.
An update about the situation would be nice.

Yaros

Staff member
I don't want to be rude but is this the support I can expect if I purchase your product? It's 4 days in the new year and no update about the woo version while many people waiting for it.
An update about the situation would be nice.
Sorry, the main team was on holidays. Regarding WOO version, the beta is available, you can contact me on Skype yarosnevsky. As for the official version, we will release it as soon as everything will be tested. Hope it happens in the nearest future, probably next week.

Billy_Batts

Sorry, the main team was on holidays. Regarding WOO version, the beta is available, you can contact me on Skype yarosnevsky. As for the official version, we will release it as soon as everything will be tested. Hope it happens in the nearest future, probably next week.
Thanks for the reply, after a quick research of the hidden woocommerce cost I lost my interest but I'm sure the rest appreciate the update.
I will go with the standard plugin, how many themes are available?
Don't want to look like most.

Yaros

Staff member
Thanks for the reply, after a quick research of the hidden woocommerce cost I lost my interest but I'm sure the rest appreciate the update.
Now there are two ones available and another one will be available soon. If you are interested I can send you the third theme now for beta testing.

Groan

Hi Billy, Not to derail this topic, but I'm interested in what hidden costs you've discovered. Would you be interested in sending me a PM or starting a new Woo topic?

Billy_Batts

Hi Billy, Not to derail this topic, but I'm interested in what hidden costs you've discovered. Would you be interested in sending me a PM or starting a new Woo topic?
If Yaros allows it, sure. You can read about it here

OT: I really want this plugin but the limited themes, customization options, no login for customer, gift cards is holding me back, i believe Yaros his plugin for the money is by far the best option but i want to look totally different.

Groan

If Yaros allows it, sure. You can read about it here

OT: I really want this plugin but the limited themes, customization options, no login for customer, gift cards is holding me back, i believe Yaros his plugin for the money is by far the best option but i want to look totally different.
Thanks,

The newest version of this includes Stripe already, which is what we'll be using on my store. i suggest you install it and have a look at what's included. You may be pleasantly surprised.

wiVvf8G.png

Billy_Batts

Thanks,

The newest version of this includes Stripe already, which is what we'll be using on my store. i suggest you install it and have a look at what's included. You may be pleasantly surprised.

wiVvf8G.png
Not worried about the payment methods, i want to be able to have the choice for different themes, a few of my friends have this plugin, and it looks clean but the websites look a LOT alike, and small things can make big differences.

I have to wait another 2 weeks before i got some money to spend again as the holidays weren't cheap for me but i will buy a license anyway as it's for life and he is always improving.

Groan

Not worried about the payment methods, i want to be able to have the choice for different themes, a few of my friends have this plugin, and it looks clean but the websites look a LOT alike, and small things can make big differences.

I have to wait another 2 weeks before i got some money to spend again as the holidays weren't cheap for me but i will buy a license anyway as it's for life and he is always improving.
Ah, I understand. A lot can be done with custom CSS but in the end you will still have a similar layout. For our store we're not too concerned.

Either way, looking forward to the plugin.

Billy_Batts

Now there are two ones available and another one will be available soon. If you are interested I can send you the third theme now for beta testing.
Last question Yaros :)
When the woocommerce plugin is finish, what can be actually done? Will it mean you can combine your plugin with woocommerce themes and then you don't need any plugins from their side to make it work with aliexpress?

Groan

When the woocommerce plugin is finish, what can be actually done? Will it mean you can combine your plugin with woocommerce themes and then you don't need any plugins from their side to make it work with aliexpress?

This would be great if possible.

Yaros

Staff member
WOO plugin will support Woo themes and you can add any other functionality using other plugins for woocommerce.