Any idea when Alidropship plugin for woocommerce will be Available?

cristiane

With the existing license ... we have to wait for the woocommerce release ... but I think we have to pay for the new theme ... not sure ...

Groan

I really need this WooCommerce integration. WooCommerce automatically calculates in Tax and I can't run a business in Canada without displaying tax information. Hopefully it will work with existing WooCommerce templates.

cbdropshipper

I would also like to know, i bought plugin 2 weeks ago, will we be able to change our licenses to the WooCommerce version. cannot run a business, living in Canada, without collecting tax.

Groan

I would also like to know, i bought plugin 2 weeks ago, will we be able to change our licenses to the WooCommerce version. cannot run a business, living in Canada, without collecting tax.
Ya, We got ours a month ago or so, but have yet to go live due to finding out that this may be an option. The headache of trying to figure out tax after would be ridiculous.

cbdropshipper

Ya, We got ours a month ago or so, but have yet to go live due to finding out that this may be an option. The headache of trying to figure out tax after would be ridiculous.
The only thing i could think about doing was adding an additional 13% sales onto each price by incorporating into the markup (is that even possible?). then separate the tax money for tax time. The other issue is i think we are supposed to show the tax at checkout by law (not entirely sure about this).
I hope they add a tax module into the next update along with the ability to choose what variations i want available to a customer or give us the option of moving our license to woocommerce where we would be devoid of these issues.

Groan

The only thing i could think about doing was adding an additional 13% sales onto each price by incorporating into the markup (is that even possible?). then separate the tax money for tax time. The other issue is i think we are supposed to show the tax at checkout by law (not entirely sure about this).
I hope they add a tax module into the next update along with the ability to choose what variations i want available to a customer or give us the option of moving our license to woocommerce where we would be devoid of these issues.

Well if it works with the existing templates and settings, then we should not have to worry about alidropship incorporating tax. It's already in the theme.
I'm hoping that alidropship will just give us the import and auto-order. The rest should be able to be handled by Woo.