Alishipping

Mar

I went back to working with the alishipping plugin and the performance of the last version is more stable. Unlike you, for me it is updating much faster than before. The plugin is very good now! Thank you Dimitriy Strekalov! If I have a problem, I'll tell everyone here ok!
At my end it is always like this. It is terrible. The progress done yesterday is good as nothing, it is back to zero now.

1592883176670.png

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
At my end it is always like this. It is terrible. The progress done yesterday is good as nothing, it is back to zero now.

View attachment 12176
As we have tested AliShipping add-on before the update, it is working correctly.

Could you, please, clarify your issue about AliShipping add-on? Do you have any incorrect information about your Shipping Methods on your website? Also, I'd like to mention, that after you click the 'Update' button and update reaches 100% and you refresh the AliShipping dashboard page after it, the progress bar will stay at 0% again, which doesn't mean that your update progress should be lost.

In case you have any issues with Shipping Methods on your website, please, let us know and we will investigate your issue.

Mar

As we have tested AliShipping add-on before the update, it is working correctly.

Could you, please, clarify your issue about AliShipping add-on? Do you have any incorrect information about your Shipping Methods on your website? Also, I'd like to mention, that after you click the 'Update' button and update reaches 100% and you refresh the AliShipping dashboard page after it, the progress bar will stay at 0% again, which doesn't mean that your update progress should be lost.

In case you have any issues with Shipping Methods on your website, please, let us know and we will investigate your issue.
Thanks for the efforts. I can not tell any issue at this point since the update is in progress. The updates have no real progress and this was since yesterday. Anyway, the update is here, hope the issues are resolved.

Mar

I'd like to mention, that after you click the 'Update' button and update reaches 100% and you refresh the AliShipping dashboard page after it, the progress bar will stay at 0% again, which doesn't mean that your update progress should be lost.
The update is 55% and it is not moving anymore. If I refresh now it will be back to zero. This update will never end. The update will never be lost, you said, but how do I know if it has reached 100%? This is terrible.

Mar

I have refreshed the page and started the update all over. It stopped at 5%, so I'll have to refresh and back to zero again. It's been two days already and no end in sight. Some users may not have this problem, but I am sure many have this difficulty. Why not have the Continue button so it will start where it stop?
1592910861417.png

alexja33

My suggestion is:
Disable all plugins and leave only alishipping and alidropship enabled. Update the shipping alishipping and see if it works.
I use Alidropship Plugin Original and I can tell everyone that alishipping works much better now with this update. It is extremely fast!
If you use the Plugin Woo version, this is the problem. I went back to using the original alidropship because it is stable, uses less CPU and RAM, updates products with high speed. All I need! If you have more than 500 products forget the Alidropship Woo version.

Last edited:

Mar

[QUOTE = "Mar, postagem: 74499, membro: 2999"] Atualizei a página e iniciei a atualização novamente. Parou em 5%, então terei que atualizar e voltar ao zero novamente. Já se passaram dois dias e não tem fim à vista. Alguns usuários podem não ter esse problema, mas tenho certeza que muitos têm essa dificuldade. Por que não ter o botão Continuar para que ele comece onde parar?
View attachment 12185[/CITAR]
My suggestion is:
Disable all plugins and leave only alishipping and alidropship enabled. Update the shipping alishipping and see if it works.
I use Alidropship Plugin Original and I can tell everyone that alishipping works much better now with this update. It is extremely fast!
If you use the Plugin Woo version, this is the problem. I went back to using the original alidropship because it is stable, uses less CPU and RAM, updates products with high speed. All I need! If you have more than 500 products forget the Alidropship Woo version.
It is not true. I use the woo version, I have more than 2,000 products. The site is using minimal CPU and RAM. and load in 2 to 3 seconds. There are many threads in the forum about this.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all for your feedback. @Mar , we will consider to add the 'Continue' feature to the AliShipping add-on, thank you for your suggestion.

As for the issues you may have with new Shipping Methods update process, feel free to send me PMs with your WP-admin and CPanel access details, so we can check and solve the issues on your websites. At the moment, we can not reproduce this issue from our side, so in this case we may require your WP-admin and CPanel access details for further investigation of this issue and possible improvement of our AliShipping add-on from our side if that would be necessary.

Mar

Thank you all for your feedback. @Mar , we will consider to add the 'Continue' feature to the AliShipping add-on, thank you for your suggestion.

As for the issues you may have with new Shipping Methods update process, feel free to send me PMs with your WP-admin and CPanel access details, so we can check and solve the issues on your websites. At the moment, we can not reproduce this issue from our side, so in this case we may require your WP-admin and CPanel access details for further investigation of this issue and possible improvement of our AliShipping add-on from our side if that would be necessary.
I want to check if the previous issues are resolved with this update but I cannot do it yet since the update is not 100% done and it is the third day today with no end in sight. I just started the update again and it stop at 2%. and I'll have to start all over again.

Mar

Although the update is not 100%, I tried to see if one of the previous issue is resolved, this is a product a buyer from Nigeria can place order in the store, the warehouse location of the product is Russian Federation. This issue is not resolved. The buyer can still place the order in the store even if the product cannot be delivered to the destination. Again, the update is not complete, but I am not sure if this issue is among the issues supposed to be resolved in this add-on update.

Getford

Although the update is not 100%, I tried to see if one of the previous issue is resolved, this is a product a buyer from Nigeria can place order in the store, the warehouse location of the product is Russian Federation. This issue is not resolved. The buyer can still place the order in the store even if the product cannot be delivered to the destination. Again, the update is not complete, but I am not sure if this issue is among the issues supposed to be resolved in this add-on update.

@Dimitriy Strekalov Please if you guys can give your 100% in solving this, it will be much appreciated.. Hoping to see updates on this soon. With synchronization of shipping method done automatically.

Mar

Today is the fourth day of updating, still no end in sight, gone back to zero many times. I have two sites with the add-on, I am updating it one by one, hoping the update will progress faster, still it don't. Until now I am not sure what issue this add-on update will resolve.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Also, there is an auto-update in AliShipping add-on. By moving mouse cursor on the 'Update' button, you will see the date of the last 100% Shipping Methods update:

1593058474296-png.12222

Mar

Also, there is an auto-update in AliShipping add-on. By moving mouse cursor on the 'Update' button, you will see the date of the last 100% Shipping Methods update:

1593058474296-png.12222
I tried to find what you are talking about, but cannot. Why is everything hard here? Why can't it be easy for users? I cannot imagine just updating shipping methods, I am in the fourth day now.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to find what you are talking about, but cannot. Why is everything hard here? Why can't it be easy for users? I cannot imagine just updating shipping methods, I am in the fourth day now.
You can provide us with your WP-admin access details and we will check, what might be wrong with the Update feature on your website.