AliShipping not woking anymore.

bizmode

This is the saddest news I have received today. So I'm interested in AliDropship because of the AliShipping add-ons that will save me time setting up a delivery zone and avoid procrastination. It turns out that the AliShipping add-ons are no longer working and this is the reason why I no longer continue this business and after a few months of fixing the website it was suddenly stopped. This is still the most important add-ons I've ever bought but it was suddenly removed. Now all the products that I have imported to my site, I have no idea how much the shipping fee will be, so this is one of my wrong decisions to invest in alidropship.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

Unfortunately, changes were made on the AliExpress side that caused AliShipping add-on to stop working correctly.

Our developer is working to fix the problem, however we can not provide any precise timeframes, I'm afraid.

spoo

I understand that you would like the plugin towork again - but I do not understand why without the plugin it is such a BIG desaster?

You seem to have some experience already. So just set an average shipping costs in WooCommerce to be on the safe side and sell further on. No?

Zedeks

Bring back the alishipping plugin, some people sold products worldwide, its a pain to manually setup shipping options for each country \ zones, also by product, the plugin is one of the most important ans usefull, dont cut the free option for people that dont but any sellvia subscription or not using woo commerce versions

Zedeks

I understand that you would like the plugin towork again - but I do not understand why without the plugin it is such a BIG desaster?

You seem to have some experience already. So just set an average shipping costs in WooCommerce to be on the safe side and sell further on. No?
Because not all products can be sent for free for different countries, (if you work with multiple countries) if you work only for the United States, for example, that is fine, in my case I have had customers who have bought from me from the Czech Republic, from the United States, from Panama, from Spain, Ireland, etc. and the same product does not have the same shipping for those different countries.

oran147

Friends, they have a lot of problems that they are not even willing to hear about.
I show them a fact in the field that since they uploaded the new version of the Chrome Extension there is a problem with uploading images to the products, and they argue with me.
I explained to them by email several times that if I restore the previous version of Chrome Extension everything works out, but they still ignore it and for them there is no problem!
What did we pay them for?

Zedeks

Friends, they have a lot of problems that they are not even willing to hear about.
I show them a fact in the field that since they uploaded the new version of the Chrome Extension there is a problem with uploading images to the products, and they argue with me.
I explained to them by email several times that if I restore the previous version of Chrome Extension everything works out, but they still ignore it and for them there is no problem!
What did we pay them for?
Thats the same situation im having with the chrome extension Version 3.0.0.1, the workaround for me its clicking the import buttom on the upper bar directly, then manually edit the title, permalink, prices, etc in wordpress

My store had around 450 products, all of them had prices synchronized with Alishipping, therefore some were with free shipping and many of them with paid shipping, now that the plugin is not working all the products will be unusable when you select them to buy an error appears saying that it cannot be sent to any country, I cannot manually set a rule to use free shipping because not all products had that characteristic, also i ship for too many countries around the world, now I have an online store that no one can buy a product from because the error and I have to manually configure the shipping price in each of them, you know how annoying that is because I paid for a plugin that did all that and overnight it no longer works and they don't even have it listed on their website , now I have to activate the under construction page while I fix all that, I will spend too much time fixing that, I also work and I can't dedicate all the time to be able to make the changes quickly.

I hope Alidropship fixes all that and doesn't leave its customers stranded

oran147

Attention everyone, it seems the team doesn't really care about the glitches that exist. I think soon this plugin won't work anymore at all because they don't work to solve our problems.
We paid our best money for this plugin and now when it stops working, there is no support!
I personally paid for this plugin for 4 sites I have, and now it's just worthless! Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Since I feel in correspondence with them by email that they underestimate me and my intelligence, I am considering contacting the bank and canceling the transaction.

spoo

I have mostly good experiences. Sure, sometimes it needs more time than we would wish for, but that how it is. The price for the plugin is very fair by the way!

chris37

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been using Alidropship for my personal websites and for my clients as well. Alidropship is a professional company, and it's important for all of us to understand that some tools require time for calibration and fixing. There are many factors involved in making it work smoothly.

In this case, it's crucial to note that AliExpress is a very dynamic platform that changes its layout almost every month, and Alidropship does an excellent job in consistently updating our plugins and Chrome extensions to meet these needs.

I'm confident that a solution is on the horizon.

Best regards,
Chris

Reactions: kdb

kdb

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been using Alidropship for my personal websites and for my clients as well. Alidropship is a professional company, and it's important for all of us to understand that some tools require time for calibration and fixing. There are many factors involved in making it work smoothly.

In this case, it's crucial to note that AliExpress is a very dynamic platform that changes its layout almost every month, and Alidropship does an excellent job in consistently updating our plugins and Chrome extensions to meet these needs.

I'm confident that a solution is on the horizon.

Best regards,
Chris
@chris37 @Georgy @Dimitriy Strekalov

Well said Chris,

I know the ads team is excellent and did a great job developing and troubleshooting the problems.

As you know shipping is the most critical part of the e-commerce industry, we may lose orders due to the shipping.

Anyhow, we have only one option: wait for the ads team to release the updates.

Regards,
kdb

MaCaM2

@chris37 @Georgy @Dimitriy Strekalov

Well said Chris,

I know the ads team is excellent and did a great job developing and troubleshooting the problems.

As you know shipping is the most critical part of the e-commerce industry, we may lose orders due to the shipping.

Anyhow, we have only one option: wait for the ads team to release the updates.

Regards,
kdb
but sadly this plugin is HISTORY.. no updates/ troubleshooting will follow-up by developer..
good luck everyone ...