AliShipping add-on for beta test - get the original AliExpress shipping methods on your store!

Mar

What's not implemented yet is my suggestion to have the shipping methods embedded in the product page before adding to cart, just like in AliExpress.

1563194232345.png

To Beta-Testers ...
Will the import of shipping methods/options from AliE exclude other shipping methods from appearing (e.g. local pickup viz. Woocommerce options) ? Meaning, is it an either/or scenario?

I had posted elsewhere (AliWoo forum) a query on COD (cash on delivery) payment method which requires shipping methods from Woocommerce to be selected for the shipping zone concerned. This might not work if the AliShip add-on cancels out (or replaces) the Woocommerce options; which presumable may affect sites that do offer COD in areas where that's the preferred method.

A search in forums here reveal that the AliDrop original/default plugin has a setting that allows selection of COD as a payment method (could have been deprecated - i'm not sure); question is, is there an option in AliWoo for this (i can't find it)? And will AliShip effectively rule it out? I may have not grasped this whole shipping/payment methods entirely ... just couldn't figure out how to do it if i were to offer COD for some zones.

Likewise, the Free Shipping Coupon thingie i alluded to earlier.

Direct Webstore

e.g. local pickup
Are you going to be selling to Mainland Chinese?
I had posted elsewhere (AliWoo forum) a query on COD
A scammers dream scenario.
i'm not sure); question is, is there an option in AliWoo for this
It's only in Woocommerce itself.
And will AliShip effectively rule it out? I
Likewise, the Free Shipping Coupon thingie i alluded to earlier.

Really mate ... You seem to be keenly interested in this plugin, as others here are who asked for a license to try it and test it in their own personal environments and setups. So it's time you asked Yaros for a license and try the plugin yourself and experiment with all the possibilities you're personally interested in, rather than asking others spend extra time experimenting, doing all the work for you and handing the answers over on a silver plate.

The constant questions from someone who can't even be bothered to try the plugin and do a little experimentation themselves is getting a little annoying.

Just PM Yaros and ask for a license key. The plugin download links are in the first post.

Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Yaros, if you are reading this and can spare some time ... what do you think?

Is the AliShip add-on designed to exclude the Woocommerce shipping methods in that products imported through AliDrop will only use AliE shipping methods/options? Meaning, is it an either/or scenario?

If so, the Woocommerce COD (cash on delivery) payment method which requires shipping methods from Woocommerce to be selected for the shipping zone concerned might not work; which presumably may affect sites that do offer COD in areas where that's the preferred method.

A search in forums here reveal that the AliDrop original/default plugin has a setting that allows selection of COD as a payment method (could have been deprecated - i'm not sure); question is, is there an option in AliWoo for this (i can't find it)? Just read from moderator Irene's reply in another post that there isn't one. Would have made sense when AliWoo was introduced, since Woocommerce offers it. But now with AliShip, if what i figure is true, we may not be able to use the Woocommerce shipping methods to enable that COD option. Would like to hear your take on this. Thanks in advance for your time.

Likewise, it may prevent the issuance of a Free Shipping Coupon under Woocommerce.

Yaros

Staff member
Yaros, if you are reading this and can spare some time ... what do you think?

Is the AliShip add-on designed to exclude the Woocommerce shipping methods in that products imported through AliDrop will only use AliE shipping methods/options? Meaning, is it an either/or scenario?

If so, the Woocommerce COD (cash on delivery) payment method which requires shipping methods from Woocommerce to be selected for the shipping zone concerned might not work; which presumably may affect sites that do offer COD in areas where that's the preferred method.

A search in forums here reveal that the AliDrop original/default plugin has a setting that allows selection of COD as a payment method (could have been deprecated - i'm not sure); question is, is there an option in AliWoo for this (i can't find it)? Just read from moderator Irene's reply in another post that there isn't one. Would have made sense when AliWoo was introduced, since Woocommerce offers it. But now with AliShip, if what i figure is true, we may not be able to use the Woocommerce shipping methods to enable that COD option. Would like to hear your take on this. Thanks in advance for your time.

Likewise, it may prevent the issuance of a Free Shipping Coupon under Woocommerce.
Honestly not sure about it and have no time now to test, feel free to PM me and I will give you a free license.

Direct Webstore

I don't speak Spanish.

[QUOTE = "Direct Webstore, post: 65193, miembro: 473"] No hablo español. [/ QUOTE]

sorry the car has just been installed and the theme does not configure anything either. The beginning of the web from the beginning without changing anything in the sale topic that problem

Why are you installing a car on your site? For local deliveries? The beginning of the web? Back in 1991? Sale topics?
??????
I think the Spanish made more sense.

Mar

Guys, anyone a solution to show the right shipping options when shipping from the US?
In AliShipping it will depend on the shipping method of the seller. If not AliShipping I always use Woocommerce free shipping.

Mar

@Yaros, the new products I added used to have AliShipping method already like this below. Now I am adding new products but all have no shipping method until the products are published. I add shipping methods with Add to new products button in AliShipping menu. still there is not. I"ll have to activate Woocommerce free shipping again, otherwise customers cannot buy the products. I am not sure if it is an effect of the update today.

1563375595521.png

Mar

@Yaros, the new products I added used to have AliShipping method already like this below. Now I am adding new products but all have no shipping method until the products are published. I add shipping methods with Add to new products button in AliShipping menu. still there is not. I"ll have to activate Woocommerce free shipping again, otherwise customers cannot buy the products. I am not sure if it is an effect of the update today.

View attachment 9647
Update: Shipping methods are showing to new products now after Add to new products was completed. So the best way is to run the Add to new products while the products are still in the import list to avoid published products without shipping methods. This is a change I notice today.

Mar

@Mar do you have any idea how to save the show e-packet as free?
Because when I enable the option it doesn't save.
I have no idea. E-packet is free in some destination country, in some it is not, so saving it as free I think is not possible.

Yaros

Staff member

View attachment 9647
we will fix it shortly

Reactions: Mar