AliShipping add-on for beta test - get the original AliExpress shipping methods on your store!

Hello Yaros wanted to make a query my website is dedicated only to Spain the question I have is if I do not want to send to the Canary Islands, Tenerife opened some way to block that with Woocomers can not and the question is whether this complement could be done greeting.

Mar

Here is one important thing. While uploading the shipping methods, especially if you have plenty of products, you don't deactivate Free Shipping of Woocommerce. Deactivating it when the upload is not complete would result in some products without shipping method at all, resulting in loss of sale. That is what I noticed in some of my products. Better temporarily deactivate Free Shipping of the add-on so that only one will show.

Mar

How did you get the shipping times to show? Mine are still not showing. :(
If you mean free shipping delivery time, you use free shipping of the add-on and deactivate free shipping of Woocommerce. But make sure the upload is complete as I stated above. If you mean delivery time of all shipping method, it show after the update of the add-on.

Mar

@Mar which shipping providers do you enable, I got so many, I am a bit confused which ones I should choose.
These are what I enable. There is no point of having many when buyers will likely end up choosing free shipping just the same. You see, paid and free shipping has the same delivery time, not all but in many cases. If not, delivery time differ a little and not worth to pay. But the thing is there are options and for buyers who complain about long delivery time, you can now tell them you can choose fast shipping, of course you pay more.

1561657373826.png

If you mean free shipping delivery time, you use free shipping of the add-on and deactivate free shipping of Woocommerce. But make sure the upload is complete as I stated above. If you mean delivery time of all shipping method, it show after the update of the add-on.

So far it appears that we may have to forego Woocommerce shipping settings/options once you have this add-on so that delivery time will show up, etc. and perhaps avoid conflicts.

Question:
What if we offer "Local Pickup" and COD options for some products/categories of products on top of dropshipping? Can we still select that option in Woocommerce settings?

Mar

So far it appears that we may have to forego Woocommerce shipping settings/options once you have this add-on so that delivery time will show up, etc. and perhaps avoid conflicts.

Question:
What if we offer "Local Pickup" and COD options for some products/categories of products on top of dropshipping? Can we still select that option in Woocommerce settings?
Alishipping is only for products imported by Alidropship plugin from AliExpress. If you mean your products added to your store, you handle everything yourself including shipping.

Mar

Hi @Yaros, here is one situation that is confusing especially to the buyer. As I randomly add products to cart with different shipping destinations, I come across two products in one cart where one has free shipping, one has not, even in AliExpress. If the buyer choose free shipping in the final selection, how is the product without free shipping?

Of course the product without free shipping is supposed to be not included in the order since shipping is not paid, but in the total the price of the two is included even in Paypal window. I think in this case Free shipping should not be in the final selection. The buyer will only see the Selected delivery for each product with the cost of shipping but he will also see that it is only for the product without free shipping.

1561877291040.png

Mar

@Yaros, here is one more thing, if possible for the next update. The default selection of shipping methods is always the first at the top making the total price high at first glance. It would be nice if the default selection is always at Free shipping, or position Free shipping at the top so the price will start at the lowest and not surprise buyers.

1561900866182.png

1561902919755.png

Yaros

Staff member
Hi @Yaros, here is one situation that is confusing especially to the buyer. As I randomly add products to cart with different shipping destinations, I come across two products in one cart where one has free shipping, one has not, even in AliExpress. If the buyer choose free shipping in the final selection, how is the product without free shipping?

Of course the product without free shipping is supposed to be not included in the order since shipping is not paid, but in the total the price of the two is included even in Paypal window. I think in this case Free shipping should not be in the final selection. The buyer will only see the Selected delivery for each product with the cost of shipping but he will also see that it is only for the product without free shipping.

View attachment 9478
It seems, that Woo shipping option is used here. If you remove Free shipping from Woo settings, it will be showing as it should

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros, here is one more thing, if possible for the next update. The default selection of shipping methods is always the first at the top making the total price high at first glance. It would be nice if the default selection is always at Free shipping, or position Free shipping at the top so the price will start at the lowest and not surprise buyers.

View attachment 9479

View attachment 9480
we will fix that

Mar

It seems, that Woo shipping option is used here. If you remove Free shipping from Woo settings, it will be showing as it should
I have deactivated Woocommerce Free shipping already after the upload was completed. But I see it is active again, sorry for that.